3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 14.06.20 10:17 pm

I would put half of vegetation, but how? (Far Cry: Primal)

A bit of grass and all the bushes, because they sometimes do not see the enemy 10 meters away. Constantly using vision also no ice.. In the settings as realized separately, the grass is not removed...
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 14.06.20

LaserDeath
Here tell how to remove the vegetation.

p
pshanyrckovee 14.06.20

Hackers (CPY) lomanuli Geneva . Now FarCry.Primal leaders in the downloads torrent tracetech.

g
gmh4589 14.06.20

LaserDeath wrote:
I would put half of vegetation, but how?
If on the face, razor)

L
LaserDeath 14.06.20

pshanyrckovее
so, still thinking to buy it, but hands did not reach; and then this freebie :D

P
Protocol10 14.06.20

LaserDeath
A bit of grass and all the bushes, because they sometimes do not see the enemy 10 meters away. Constantly using vision also no ice.. In the settings as realized separately, the grass is not removed...

So that's the juice in the grass to sneak up in stealth to the enemy and cut them out. And how could you not see them, but they'll also not see. Well, the end, buy normal acoustics with sound positioning, the enemies are not silent, and they say that all the time and for ten meters, you can hear it anyway.

L
LaserDeath 14.06.20

Protocol10
It's understandable, enemies I hear. Aim archery uncomfortable in the head. And sometimes even in the body.

C
CCCPDriver 14.06.20

LaserDeath
the answer is not as. Only the level geometry and the world to reduce

P
PIRAT69 14.06.20

LaserDeath
The hill zalet...

g
gmh4589 14.06.20

pshanyrckovее
pshanyrckovее wrote:
Now FarCry.Primal leaders in the downloads torrent tracetech
The leaders of stupid questions on PG

N
Neimovernyy 14.06.20

Me too, this herb prevents

D
Djonnikc 14.06.20

LaserDeath
The essence of the game in this! It's like saying: to change the setting of the game from prehistoric, to futuristic.
The tangential and display grass, I can advise to play with the setting of smoothing (postprocessing). Different modes are often different change the clarity or blurriness of the textures, there are no other options!

k
kc5 14.06.20

Animals that eat grass seeds - survived more often in their typical habitats. All historical.

x
xoen 14.06.20

kc5
Well, in this game, the predators at night half-naked women eating. Such things ;)