3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
perchik200 14.06.20 10:17 pm

A serious problem with settings (FIFA 17)

Yesterday began to go to FIFA 17 and in the main menu noticed this oddity did not play music in menu even. Went to settings and the sound was at zero all. Then went to the customise controls, and there was all shot down,just to the right of the designation of the action button,and the left just empty (no buttons). Started to configure,customize everything except the movement of the hands.
Deleted FIFA,downloaded again and nothing has changed. Also in quick match opponents what a strange team. During a match the players do not react to any button. The screen has increased. career, everything was gone .
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
perchik200 14.06.20

s
snypian 14.06.20

the same garbage happened after I updated the driver vidio
WHAT TO DO NOW DON'T KNOW

T
Timur Asailov 14.06.20

snypian
In your case, I suggest to roll back the wood.

T
Timur Asailov 14.06.20

perchik200
What joystick do you use ?
I have this problem occurs when you press the Central button pad (switches the motion control the player with arrows on the boob and back) , try can help.
Also if you use the joy from Curling irons and type emulator ds3 tool, then the view is not lost if the profile of the joystick.

p
perchik200 14.06.20

Timur Akilov
in General, the PC play keyboard

s
snypian 14.06.20

I have buttonDataSetup lost in the keyboard assignment
could it be affected
throw someone please

s
snypian 14.06.20

stood the wood AMD 16.6 updated to 16.12.2 started garbage ,now I will try to write back then

W
Walkoff1 14.06.20

It was the same, helped only deleting the profile and creating a new one. All saves will be gone, Yes.

s
snypian 14.06.20

and I wrote on 16.12.2 drivers what all games are optimized and FIFA no

p
perchik200 14.06.20

Walkoff1
thank you)

s
snypian 14.06.20

Walkoff1
also thank you