3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost 14.06.20 10:18 pm

Patch 1.27 (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

DON'T INSTALL Patch 1.27 a - w3l.exe don't support

If you install this patch , you will see the following error at startup w3l.exe

In addition, you will not be able to connect to the server.
For this reason, please refrain from installing the patch for some time.

If you do install the patch, it is possible to roll back to 1.27 -> 1.26 , you can download and install this patch (EN/EN)

Then again download and run the file gate.reg , after that you will be able to connect to the server.
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torstein 14.06.20

It would be nice a list of changes or modifications to pay, to read.

F
FrAZen 14.06.20

Torstein
well he's not here yet

M
MaxBredov 14.06.20

The intrigue, in one word.

A
Analius 14.06.20

WHERE

i
imzod 14.06.20

The patch came out, nothing new no(

R
Raider199 14.06.20

imzod
Wait for the next patch. There is something to add/change.

i
imzod 14.06.20

And I don't know what they write in the top post, litsuhe everything works and comes after installing the patch.

S
SklizatorxD 14.06.20

ghost-it
And when will fix?

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 14.06.20

Litsuhi downloaded from battle.net. Any problems met after installation of the patch. That is what roc tft work fine.

R
Raider199 14.06.20

Pleasure to watch them, even being old, but alive and legendary game :) the news about the release of a new patch made me excited.
Spoiler

s
street_vaiper 14.06.20

niche v nih ne izenyat. operacionie sistemi dobavyat i vse

S
Stigrex 14.06.20

Guys, how Mac install buy install Yes? With city proximity it is written that only supports PC

I
IIpocTo_urpok 14.06.20

Stigrex
Buy as usual on the website battle.net. If you are not afraid of the price tag in the 500r + 500r for another TFT. Choose the OS when you download the game, there are Windows and Mac, screen a spoiler.

Spoiler
Clickable

A
Apelli 14.06.20

Or buy a key online on the Russian sites, for example plati.ru put it on the website Battle.Net also have Gold Edition, it has both a key.
I bought it not so long ago individually for 160+160.

S
Stigrex 14.06.20

IIpocTo_urpok
Thank you)

m
microblast 14.06.20

People , a moment, rolled back to version 1.26 everything in the instructions... BUT! when you connect to the battle I immediately starts to download and install patch 1.27 rummaged all there in search of a solution, or at least disable the auto update and anything... even a hint...
PS how to make sure that he never downloaded this shit 1.27 to play I really want)))
Thanks in advance for answers who faced

g
ghost 14.06.20

microblast
Now to play on the server need is 1.27 b and only him.
The theme established in March, then we are only familiar with the patch and could play on the old version.
Now everything is already set and play a 1.27 b

m
microblast 14.06.20

the link on the forum?
got it thanks a lot

V
Vitaliy051 14.06.20

Was вар3 repak 1.26 played on a Batel-no, a couple of days ago, I press the button Batel-there update after the button is overloading and of course 1.27 but after to connect with Batel-no (Euro server) already does. played on the server Spanish. what to do now? thank you.

f
firkax 14.06.20

ustanovit' novii w3l http://www.rubattle.net/warcraft3/files/143609/