3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 14.06.20 10:18 pm

What is the difference between editions? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

What is the difference between The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition? And what is better, what should I buy?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shiroichirou 14.06.20

Rasvetribka
in gold +4 DLS, which individually, LIKE, will cost about 3 or 4K roubles(without a discount) and there is a pack in-game store which costs, LIKE, about 2.7 K or 3 K rubles(consists of the same 4 DLS).

IMHO: it Is necessary to take natural gold, but only at a discount.

He took pay for 1K Imperial edition (there is a horse+crab(pet)+race Imperial). DLS I think if you go back to play, just buy it at a discount. In fact, there are a lot of quests, and until you get through all the DLS, I think, to Suva is not necessary, except for DLS with PVP map

S
Shiroichirou 14.06.20

Rasvetribka
Ah, Yes. One of DLS with my favorite Dark brotherhood (wanted to buy but then decided not to hurry and waited for the discounts). And the second DLS with the Guild of thieves, here is interesting if you have it, you will be able to crack a small safe, which are scattered across all maps, I don't know what's in them, but have read that a lot of delicious Goodies to get you(true or not XS). Without it DLS to open them is impossible.

A
Arrakis_Sun 14.06.20

Shiroichirou
The garbage is in those chests basically))

b
bloodraine 14.06.20

Gee. But perhaps without that DLS (Guild of Thieves) to open the impossible chests??? I just also just took gold at a discount.
And in the chests of the corrupt stuff, for the first time the gold UPS do not Fig. And then... purely for fun.