3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defolt97 14.06.20 10:18 pm

Need advice. Help with choosing a CPU!

Hai Hai! Guys, I need help selecting a CPU for a video card ASUS GEFORCE GTX 690 4-GD5. Recently bought a low-end PC: CPU amd athlon x4 860k, to asus gtx 660 2gb, the rest is not so important for a gaming PC. After a while I bought this vidyahu for ridiculous money. So, as you can see my PERC certainly does not pull it, even one of the two gtx 680 (gtx 690), and I want to replace CPU intel core i5 and above; but that's not the problem, WHAT to choose? Still, a nurse for the CPU too, what to choose?
Please help!
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defolt97 14.06.20

Or better not to bother and buy a new to slightly weaker for the current little system?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Defolt97
Confusing question, then give the CPU+motherboard at the level of the i5 and above, but now the graphics card is less.
Decide. The graphics card can be changed at any time, while the processor will be a little more trouble, because under a certain range will need to purchase and the motherboard. Meanwhile, nothing is said about memory, what it is, well BP, it is possible for peace to mention, although the current system is quite voracious, new bypasses on energy efficiency.
Of course, it would be ideal to collect now, the motherboard+processor, and if necessary, and RAM. It would be such an upgrade in the future, i.e., you have all these elements, and then do not concern them, the focus is only on graphics card. To change the map to a smaller, kind of silly. Everything else, Yes you buy at least gtx 1070, everything will be based on the configuration, processor, resolution. Meanwhile, all this will work, and Yes, some of the elements you will squeeze out last juice, so what?
Add information about the current system unit that will remain, will be removed, and the budget, some plan to spend the amount podbrege something.
Meanwhile, I'm confused, you don't pull the CPU, it is not clear on what basis this statement is where it came from, and you want weaker graphics card. We rise or fall? Define and add the information, otherwise you can run far. And meanwhile, you can iterate and the current sistemnik can get something to take to a used market.
Meanwhile, processor 4 cores, 28 nm process technology, as I understand it, this is 2014. Socket FM2+. Like, not so old, and CPU under it? Needs to be used.
Here it is your socket and the processors:
Спойлерhttp://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/17a899cd16404e77/processory/?f%5B70m%5D=2g9q&mode=list
In General, as an option, we need guys that versed in AMD, and stick in this socket is a more powerful processor under the gtx 680, unless of course, there are no problems with the motherboard and is, in this sense, I think still YES. The processor can be knocked out cheaply on the used market.
Now, as you can see my PERC certainly does not pull it, even one of the two gtx 680 (gtx 690) - 690 now surfaced? About the SLI question, or what?

D
Defolt97 14.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, you're right.
Features little system:
CPU AMD Athlon X4 [email protected] GHz, to duchcova GTX 690 (as you know, the combination of two GK104 on the same PCB) reference ASUS and the other GTX 660 already sold RAM-Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 8Gb×2 (dual channel mode), W/d, Seagate SATA III 1 TB 7200 RPM, b/n Aerocool Strike-X 1100W 80 Plus GOLD (2011), mother Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-DS2 socket FM2+, PCI-E 3.0 x16.

D
Defolt97 14.06.20

Now, as you can see my PERC certainly does not pull it, even one of the two gtx 680 (gtx 690) - 690 now surfaced? About the SLI question, or what? - I is about the same GTX690, only with the second GPU disabled.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Defolt97
So, I'm on the part of Intel, it is possible to tell, what i5 this graphics card enough for i5-2500k and i5-3570k, but they recommend to overclock to 4.2 and put the i5 6600k - new. Recent - i5-4690k, i5-4670k. Well, the i7 3770k is an example in the above.
If you collect on 1150/1155 socket, the RAM will move easily.
Yatak and not heard, what amount to expect? I'm looking for this platform even the latest A10-7870K, not very impressive, but even he would be better of course. Need guys that will say clearly, A10-7870K can pull or not. gtx 690 for the marked processor is heavy, judging by this video:
Spoiler
GTX 980 at the level of the gtx 690, so see for yourself what to do ,how much you're willing to invest. But. the current platform of the stock will not, it is not focused on the future, and meanwhile not very good, even for a gtx 690. Meanwhile, another Zen, or whatever it is, from AMD, and it to wait, to dig. In short, you decide, and if you want to here and now, then, used or new, amount, and how to relate to AMD (just marked i5, i7, I suppose that only Intel collected), and it is worth noting about the acceleration, it is necessary or not? Meanwhile, examples of processors I have thrown.

V
Vinni-Pukh 14.06.20

Defolt97
For the 690 you need at least CPU level i5 4690K or i7 2600K

D
Defolt97 14.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you. Thinking to buy core i7-3770k with the Gigabyte G1 mother.Sniper m3 LGA1155 at a friend's. Tested, and the results showed that the BIOS of the mother flew (both BIOS). So don't buy it.
Now I want something new, but for a reasonable amount.
And yet, this core i7-4670k or 4690k (I understand that this is from devil's canyon) + mother can I collect the PC within 25000 roubles.

D
Defolt97 14.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
Clear.

V
Vinni-Pukh 14.06.20

Defolt97
Defolt97 wrote:
mother can I collect the PC within 25000 roubles.
4690K + cheap Mat Board for the Z97 chipset 25 to meet

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Defolt97
Confused, i7-4670k, i7 is NOT!!!!, while the i5!!! I.e. i5-4670k, 4690k. Yes, as noted, stacked, here's an example:
i5-4670k will cost 17,300 rubles.
i5-4690k will cost 18,000 rubles.
Motherboard ASUS B85M-E - 5000 rubles. I suggested on B85, Z97 if it's more expensive, for example - ASUS Z97M-PLUS.
Will remain on the cooler 2700 rubles in the first case, and 2,000 in the second. Take boksovskie version of the CPU will get cooler + 3 year warranty. Of course, the proposed version of the cooler is cheap, for homework, for acceleration it is not as good. Prices are FOR NEW parts in store DNS. can find cheaper, DNS, say, the price tag is lifted, i.e., insolent.
At the same time, pay attention to the current installed cooler, does he support the platform/socket 1150 if Yes, then a couple thousand in his pocket.
One i7 processor will cost 25 kasara, depending on how and where to take. In General, a bunch of options, you can see for yourself, I believe that bolshenko, understand. Choose for reviews, especially proposed, you can take mindlessly, but the motherboard should ask the price and see.
Gigabyte G1.Sniper m3 + i7-3770k is an EXPENSIVE build, not bad, but the mother was not up, and the BIOS you can reinstall, but Oh well.
Still, if you take b/y, then look scalped or not, I would not recommend to take scalped, someone could make up and running, and someone flew threw the processor.
I understand that this is from devil's canyon - Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon - YES.
Write, if that.

D
Defolt97 14.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
Liked the Asrock z97 anniversary. Go?

V
Vinni-Pukh 14.06.20

Defolt97
well, this is you see yourself