3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ironHAMMER.ms 14.06.20 10:20 pm

Hellsing TV vs. Hellsing Ultimate VS Hellsing manga

What do you think is better ? I personally like Ultimate.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tohno 14.06.20

If you compare the anime, then of course the OVA. But with manga there's nothing to compare you should not.

OVA fun - blood, pretentious speech, foshysty, the Inquisition and everything. I'm still watching a little popcorn choked. So-and-so action.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 14.06.20

Glasgow
The manga in my opinion only 1 minus, it is impossible to hear the voice of father Anderson's :)

G
GODz1lla 14.06.20

Ultimate, the original series is not very good, but the manga don't read it, because it's all there in the Ultimate.

r
requiemmm 14.06.20

Interestingly, the ultimate end to my pension will come from? Very slowly doing.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 14.06.20

requiemmm
Good question, I am from this and became a manga to read.

T
Tohno 14.06.20

ironHAMMER.ms
Me too. Now I'm a walking spoiler.

r
requiemmm 14.06.20

Well, the ninth series of we saw. Of course, the guys decided to finish this protracted dream of Alucard in no time. How many are left, one or two series? Who's a walking spoiler, huh?

T
Temnyy Alhimik 14.06.20

Two I think
And so, I prefer all...:)

F
Frost Norde 14.06.20

Depends what you compare. In Hellsing [2001] cool inspirational soundtrack at Ultimate - a great story and a killer sight manga - ideological pioneer.

requiemmm
Not long to wait left, 10 OVA'y will release in late August of this year + another series The Dawn

N
Nosferatysh 14.06.20

TV is music,and the OVA is actually the essence,and a supremely better bargain.

_
_SoZiDaTeL_ 14.06.20

And I liked to watch the original.ОVA not so much .In the original, Alucard seemed to me as more of a proud ,charismatic ....his remarks graceful , assertive and pretty damn cool))
I watched the OVA just for the sake of the plot .Although I can say that Victoria and I on the contrary ,more like in the OVA ,where it is once more revealed as a character))