3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lllllllama 18.10.19 12:06 pm

Widescreen resolution without the \"disappearance\" of interface (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

This theme is designed to ensure that players could run PoP, as stated in the title, at full resolution and without the disappearance of interface, so I ask the moderators not to delete.

Even now, in 2016 there are players who don't know about this prog, as Unwis (Universal WideScreen Pacher). It allows you to run some old game in any resolution (including 4k). Here is the full list of games:
СпойлерDungeon Lords
Empire Earth ll
Need for Speed: Underground
Need for Speed: Underground 2
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within
SimCity 4
Star Wars: KOTOR
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic The Sith Lords ll
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
Uru: Ages of Myst

To begin, you must download the program itself. To download it you can just googling or directly with PG: http://www.playground.ru/files/nfs_underground_universal_widescreen_pacher-70947/

Download, run, select the game (1), specify the path on the hard disk (2) set resolution (3), click Patch (4).

Displayed a plaque that tells about a good variation.

Now start the game and in settings choose the resolution (either 640x480 or what we pointed out in Unwis; depends on which version used).

Spoiler

Now, when you try to play, we see that part of the interface goes behind the screen. To eliminate this effect, open the properties of the game shortcut and go to tab Compatibility and put a check next to turn Off image scaling at high resolution, click OK.

Now in the game we see all interface elements.

Spoiler

This method is also applicable to other games from the list. That's about it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karnaj 18.10.19

Thank you very much, about the turn Off image scaling at high resolution didn't all steamed) is a Great reason to replay the trilogy of the Sands of Time))

A
AL5 18.10.19

George Dark
Karnaj
And in my opinion easier to download HD trilogy, and add crack. =)

K
Karnaj 18.10.19

Alex594
So she's only on consoles, face in Warrior Within where the Prince is dumb, the dialogue is almost worse than the originals (lighting something is not right). Just wondering - crack for her at all?

A
AL5 18.10.19

Karnaj
The PC is too. And there is added resolution wide, no more changes.

D
Ded_Mazay1991 18.10.19

Stretches horizontally.

d
droll_kekc 18.10.19

I decided to pereproyti game. this patcher is stupid stretches the interface and the image at the wide format. on the website of the manufacturer of this program for many games there is a ready solution I've found that fit my permission, and you throw in the game folder and vaul. here is a screenshots comparison on the example of the second Prince. First with files, second this settings:

Spoiler

W
WaMuJlb 18.10.19

droll_kekc
and now I can't even find their website, all over the place, or found, but no additional files there...

d
droll_kekc 18.10.19

Shamanidzze
if still relevant...
Спойлерhttp://www.wsgf.org/dr/prince-persia-warrior-within

W
WaMuJlb 18.10.19

droll_kekc
Certainly true, thank you!)

g
ghost_witcher 18.10.19

droll_kekc
Thank you very much)

s
serpent_mln 18.10.19

About the tick didn't know - respect the author! And he use the program dxwnd in the entire trilogy playing in the window.

s
solovei367 18.10.19

and how to put a tick if you do not have it ?

V
Vsevolod Mekryakov 28.10.21

Karnaj
why a warrior witch and two thrones on a pc go? Better on the phone on the PSP emulator, on the PSP improved versions with additional content.

N
Noobhaker 28.10.21

God grant you health ! Long time to live ! Thank you dear for your valuable advice! Replay the classics in full shd

F
Fenik85 01.07.22

It doesn't work for me in Prince of Persia Warrior Within. Writes that it was not possible to patch and that you need to turn off all applications / games before patching. No matter how hard I tried and squirmed - nothing happens. How to solve this, no one knows?