3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadBadCat 14.06.20 10:22 pm

What to correct in Civilization 6 (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

In this topic I want to discuss with you the cons of Civ 6, which need to be corrected (mods or patches). I already did a review on Civ6, which also spoke about the necessary changes, but after several batches I decided to devote a separate topic, since changed his mind on some issues.
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
My idea: if someone has the desire to help realize this or have knowledge of Lua scripting - write to me in PM, we will work together on their own patch. I have already made some achievements, but the help I desperately needed.
Now the specific /list {at 18.11}
[Already done]
- mod on production line
- mod AI (AI)
- extended interface of cities (production and food)
- button start over in the game menu (restart on a new map)
- minimum distance between cities is 4 tiles (not 3)
[In development]
- Bugfix in localization
- Possibility to rename cities
- Poor barbarians in the early game (no spearmen and horsemen first 15 moves)
- New buildings: trading post (+2 gold and +1 culture if there is ACC. Institute), the development of resources in the mountain (+1 science + 1 gold + 1 production only if there are 2 neighboring mountain).
- New buildings in the cities hospitals (+3 food, + 1 shelter, + 1 to contentment, service - 2 gold per turn); the gendarmerie (30% that sabotage a spy is unsuccessful and will open it, regardless of the level of the spy)
- New work: pave the road. The cost of establishment of 1 road = 0.1 points (1 worker = 30 roads). Improve roads as workers in the transition to a new era.
- Edit espionage: 1 spy into the city and all its districts + levels of spies, just like in Civ5. There is no limit on spies, but every spy is gold per turn. You can hire unlimited. In the case of capture of an enemy spy in your city (counterintelligence) - the penalty to the culprit, spies caught during a failed sabotage.
The first level spy = minus 20% to the successful operation of an enemy spy level 1
The second level spy = minus 40% to the successful operation of an enemy spy level 1
The third level spy = minus 60% to the successful operation of an enemy spy level 1
- Change of cells: littoral cells and the boats give +1 to production. Also +1 to food, but in the presence of the lighthouse
- Enhanced diplomacy:
a) city-States (the possibility of a defensive Alliance, to give a unit permission for the dissemination of religion, to improve the resource)
b) with other civilizations (scientific and technical agreement, a single religion, to give unit, to show the world map. New requirements: remove troops from the border, to expel the missionaries from their land (on both sides. In the case of such contract, neither you nor your opponent will not be able to walk with their missionaries in the territories)
- The concept of risk of attack (if the player has a powerful army and there are some requirements, they perform, and in case of breach of something as a gift)
Political maps do not disappear in the new era
- Units: option to get back on duty
- Custom scale minimap
- Option in settings to remove pop-UPS and notifications
- A greater variety of creation options of the game (limitation on development; more types of cards; saving your settings, more or less barbarians)
- Researched, but not visible from the cells look less bright and not turn the color of paper
- Change the icons of food on the Apple in Civ5
[Discuss and come up with how to implement]
- Larger radius of the processed tiles from cities (for the epochs: in the middle ages - 2, the regeneration and prom. era - 3, new time - 4. And ACC. buying cells)
Download the Assembly can be from the site PG, once the file is approved, a link will leave here.
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 14.06.20

MadBadCat
Even I too have not found where you wrote about it...
But, remember that auto switch units in the settings file. Line, in my opinion, UnitCicle=1
For the rest of your proposals in General, support, except for grants to Finance. Here they would leave.
Well, as I already wrote: the possibility of increasing the spawn of barbarians and the command for units to stand on duty.

PS Lua scripts don't know:(

D
Doberrman699 14.06.20

I think the sixth zivka required some gamers played it to fix it...

M
MadBadCat 14.06.20

Kirlusha
I remember something I missed, now added. And grants Finance - what's the point if it so be that 25% of the production will go into gold? I think that will be less gold per turn production?
And yet - that's all I think about the mood in the cities. Somehow not clearly it works, I'm talking about the bonuses from the resources there. Can make better mood for the whole Empire?

K
Kirlusha 14.06.20

MadBadCat
Well, look, as far as I understand (may be wrong) but choosing the grant you would donate the accumulated loot to the increase in gold per turn, which in turn depends on the number of production. Accordingly, 25% - a little.
And what about the mood I don't know... I think everything is as it should be.

UPD. Find some table dependencies (or something like that). And not having dealt with them you can pile up such...

c
chyvak2016 14.06.20

Hello! Spec.EV to write)
1. Where led.the people there need to fix your Great Artist
2. To make AI less agressivnym. And Varvari let them be, so as not rasslablyatsya ;)
3. When I played for Naregi (the Vikings), then I whitam (Drakkar Viking) captured the settler, then on the next bit.the course he (the settler) could not move.
4. At the beginning of the game the AI is constantly agresivni in relation to city-States. UTB annoying(
5. Place of production cities.

M
MadBadCat 14.06.20

Kirlusha
Yes, addiction would not have prevented, but here is a big mess in the game files) If 25% doesn't work, then do 50%. Just to add grants for the new do not want, and therefore offer.
chyvak2016
About great people - there are many errors and so. For example, the error the Great Scientists. Is the localisation.
About Norway and the settlers - there may be either a bug, or something you didn't know. May be he has nowhere to go or was it from the water could not move.
About the aggression of the AI I have already written, you need to change, well, about the place of production, too

S
SOVAFilin 14.06.20

MadBadCat
Disable auto sliding units Can UserOptions.txt in \Users\****\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\ . Find the line ' AutoUnitCycle 1 ', change the 1 to a 0 and save.

M
MadBadCat 14.06.20

SOVAFilin
Thank you so much!

w
witus74 14.06.20

Avtosmena unit is that? When it switches to the next unit after another went? They also then awkward to look.

c
chyvak2016 14.06.20

MadBadCat
Namely, with water he could not move neither on the beach nor in the water. But appropriate technology has already beat studied. So I think that is a bug. Thanks for the answer)

M
MadBadCat 14.06.20

Theme updated! 18.11

K
Kirlusha 14.06.20

MadBadCat
Here's another proposal:
The opportunity to destroy the captured capital of the enemy.
Hot key: power On\off quick combat (animation)
and while 50 bombers will work on the cities and units every turn.... it's very long, though sometimes to look cool. So, I have to constantly switch.

D
DAMAGE_S 14.06.20

MadBadCat
1. most importantly: there is a crash when capturing cities after 500 moves in a single (standard speed), I would be grateful if it will cure.
2. it would be nice to have the possibility (optional) to see the next great person. to understand whether to abandon the current one.
3. the ability to capture the great men of the opponent, if a war is declared andor to any great men passed to the Victor in the war (assuming, if a nation is defeated). the same thing about the relics, now they just disappear.
4. why make an unlimited number of spies? I think it will be IMBA with dozens of spies.
5. when can I download?

M
MadBadCat 14.06.20

Kirlusha
With the capitals - only if you change the win but without the SDK it will not work. As if military victory is to capture all the major capitals of the players, not the complete destruction, and therefore to remove them is not allowed. But I now know that the Ingame Editor in the fifth part allowed to destroy any city, changing the tile, so we are waiting.
DAMAGE_S
About departure - not tested, try to lose 500 moves and look. About great people, I still think how did and what to do with them because they are too strange to be implemented. It is possible, with a huge increase in $ to hire great people giving technique (generals) of the following eras. This works with commanders, there is one friend, the knight gives. If others will buy or hire, in the initial stages of this knight all makes. It's me for example.
Capture great people - super idea, thank you! But the spies let it be unlimited. Because if they are limited, then again, will play in 5-6 cities in Civ5 did. And so, if you have 20 cities then at least to each according to his spy, but a minus for the economy. It is possible to solve in another way: 3 a spy all free, and then they can be hired for $, each next price above. Well, the amount of gold per turn can be raised up to 5, for example, and at later stages to 7-10. It is still necessary to work out and balance

D
DAMAGE_S 14.06.20

MadBadCat
check on the departure:
play single
a huge map
15 Nations
the standard speed or epic
everything else is standard.
the departures come after the 500 turn (at standard speed) when you try to capture city with infantry \tank \helicopter (city defense broken).
on epic speed, the same thing happens, but after 600 turns. rest speed not yuzal.

D
DAMAGE_S 14.06.20

иMadBadCat
and please specify the dates when you post the first version of their mod.
(off site tsivy, by the way-the combat patch for the game with some corrections and modifications)

M
MadBadCat 14.06.20

DAMAGE_S
Shake has a new version, I will appreciate =)

o
oyota 14.06.20

You need to pass the captured capitals. Complete destruction of cities by a series of nuclear explosions, including the total destruction of world's wonders without the possibility of recovery. Normal AI after a nuclear strike on the city it was rebuilt or gone past the settlers until only the ruins of one resident. Normal AI allies to seize the enemy's cities after the nuclear bombing and rebuilt and not being stupid. The extent of the nuclear contamination to change so that after two or three blows in one place formed an eternal exclusion zone. To increase the damage of aviation ten times and give the AI the opportunity to develop aviation troops and not planed the infantry in such quantities that it is impossible to pass.