3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_SoZiDaTeL_ 14.06.20 10:22 pm

Should I buy addition to the ARK? (ARK: Survival Evolved)

I bought ARK Survival Evolved and then learned about the addition of a Scorched Earth.The incentive of this Supplement costs$ 14 .Whether or not the game etih money ?And as the game itself ,as it has with optimization and stuff..?
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomato77777 14.06.20

played an hour and scored - no optimization, the game is not for solo, you have free time and not enough pumping of LVL like in wow. I in General about the game and not DLS. I haven't played in a long time MB has changed.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

_SoZiDaTeL_
It is the same ARK. FPS there can be seen more as a desert, objects to treatment - the vegetation there is at a minimum. card is not bad, quite interesting, adds 10 creatures, more than 50 items (from the wiki). Honestly, he bought for 1000 p. and wished it was possible to take cheaper. Wait for sales or discounts on it it cost 650 (sort of) rubles. If you like the main ARK, and they played on those maps, and friends are already grown Wyverns, in principle, and you will not regret about the new map, but that seems high for this Supplement. In short, I gave up, I play with fed up, had enough, I guess. It's actually impressive. The complexity of it is higher than on the other, to die you more often, ie it is a new challenge with a fun and new creatures that you will be able to move between cards. Everything else you learn from reviews and wiki:
WIKI Burnt земляhttp://ru.ark-survival-evolved.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D1%8B%D0%B6%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BB%D1%8F
ARK: Scorched Earth - FIRST LOOK!!!REVIEW!!!
With the discount, it is possible to take. Without it, personal preference.
And optimization, meanwhile, is getting better, slowly, but still improve. It is noted that FPS higher than the Durga, but the reason I said. Want a new adventure on a harsh map - forward, and good luck!

_
_SoZiDaTeL_ 14.06.20

Tomato77777
On account of the pumping level will say that you can play on servers X3 (or more )There all 3 times faster)