3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[TasmaN] 14.06.20 10:23 pm

Addition: Baba Yaga, the mission of the cable car. Save on the PC. (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

The script does not work, where after running the cable car needs to come down hut on chicken legs (not down and nothing happens). Can anyone throw a preserve after this moment? =(
31 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXskaterXx007 14.06.20

Similar problem. Did not help load previous save. Is there a solution?

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 14.06.20

I've had one for offline activation, just the video does not run hut, alas solve Google

x
xXskaterXx007 14.06.20

I can imagine. what is this problem all on pirates.
Given the fact. that it only came out yesterday, have to wait. Can any craftsman will find the solution

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.06.20

[TasmaN]
Could you exactly explain what kind of cable car you mean?????? Where is it? Want to check the script is missing or not in the form of a hut. Now I reached the point, like Lark from above kills the first guy. To run away from a bear and need to do sobering arrows against him.

V
Vyacheslav Zhernosek 14.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
While on play. As you progress through the story will appear on the map pink skull with horns, this is the quest. As you progress through everything you learn and after completing a puzzle with three lifts will need to lower the lever that would come lift.

x
xXskaterXx007 14.06.20

Appeared solution: need to replace the files https://yadi.sk/d/K53GXEZdu3c4M

V
Vyacheslav Zhernosek 14.06.20

xXskaterXx007
Thank you very much, really helped.

A
AMDuser 14.06.20

xXskaterXx007
It's amazing, but it helped. Thank you, dear man ! And replacing three files namely Baba Yaga this bug is not ofexile and replace all files from the archive (there are all DLC I think) helped :)

T
TheJagger 14.06.20

Throw save 20% please

_
_BIO_ 14.06.20

xXskaterXx007
Thank you, kind people)

M
Maarginal 14.06.20

As I understand it, this topic is associated with a hidden verification built into the game itself, the chip protection Denawa.In General, in certain moments of the game, verification is done, that is authentication the version of the game, thus not passing the test - events do not develop, the script is not run.And if the original is ridiculous everything is normal after the patch through steam, then DLS is another story.

R
RiseSoma 14.06.20

All works Repack from Fenixx. Just checked spec )))

S
Sync_ua 14.06.20

But can this happiness pour into your google drive, and then on Yandex limit is exceeded

p
psythra 14.06.20

Sync_ua
https://yadi.sk/d/oTQsWId_u8QcA

s
sevas2311 14.06.20

psythra
and what to do in the final, there is no Baba Yaga, to fight uncompensated

S
Sync_ua 14.06.20

psythra
Thank you very much! ;-)
P. S. the Repack from Phoenix do not have this problem.

n
niko2626 14.06.20

Replacing the file helped,thanks.

p
psythra 14.06.20

sevas2311
I don't know witch I've killed...

D
Deni_ABC 14.06.20

Sync_ua
throw on your disk , then unplug it , I was helped by this procedure

D