3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weroz987 14.06.20 10:25 pm

For those who have the game slows down (Fable 3)

Attention, attention!!!!!!!! Everyone who is wild lags in game FPS jumps or delete the folder with the game file VideoOptionsConfig which is due to inept developers conflicts with the configuration of the game access will be on the way C:\Users\имя user\AppData\Roaming\Lionhead Studios\Fable 3 (Windows 7). Tested by me on several computers. For ATI it is desirable to set the color to normal level. Owners of NVIDIA in the game for no reason at all may reduce the frame rate - is treated very simply ALT+TAB (rolled, unrolled) and enjoy the game further. Nice conquest of Albion.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr_Drift_RU 14.06.20

+1 to delete a file that had lag even on medium settings, now the most high is kept 30-55, average 40

W
Weroz987 14.06.20

So che +1

V
Venturka 14.06.20

Conductive poprobuu.

V
Venturka 14.06.20

No,x*ynya.

E
Ezhi_ 14.06.20

no, hnya! Help! Weroz987 thank you so much!

I
Iotar 14.06.20

In my opinion, if you do, no blur in motion, and worse overall picture quality. Although starting to go a little faster.

P
Phisher 14.06.20

it is,fps jumped considerably,which is good,but the impression that the quality suffered a bit..especially filtering

S
Sumasshedshiy Filosof 14.06.20

helped +

z
zhekuha 14.06.20

OO thank eggs... thank you man really helped!!!)))

T
Tony Quick 14.06.20

Damn,and I already proshol,but, fortunately, the laptop is not weak,especially not lag...

L
Loki D.S. 14.06.20

Thanks to the author, but played in terms of iron does not Weasley, but I will ssnet...

n
nubobk 14.06.20

Thank you helped me, jumping FPS, after deleting the file all the rules

p
prop90 14.06.20

Thank you very much dude it helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
axial2 14.06.20

I have deleted this file but when I go into the game graph like minimally is reset, although the fps a little more, but I think it's not worth it((((((((

B
BloodRey 14.06.20

Works, current school, the range of rendering as minimal, and noticeable reduction of picture quality.

B
BloodRey 14.06.20

Still was right, this file is responsible for settings the video settings (render distance, effects, filtration), actually remove the files guaranteed minimum settings

J
JackReacher 14.06.20

Yes, the graphics just kills. Didn't fit me this way, but all the same thanks.

J
JackReacher 14.06.20

Thus has significantly improved performance: downloaded the Repack from Fenixx without DLC, removed the 3D driver for nVidia. Voila - no drops below 45 FPS, what I have is enough. Sorry that the DLC does not use, but then buy a license and then the full pass.

R
Razor-1911 14.06.20

Try to disable shadows, disable vertical sync on and off full screen mode(to make a window(

k
ksaparov 14.06.20

trading thanks to the author