3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Babochkin 14.06.20 10:26 pm

People !! Help with setting permissions !!! (The Movies)

There are only two resolutions 800X600 and 1024X768 . The essence of the question : is there a text file or the program in which you can register your consent?
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickset 14.06.20

in the registry you can change

M
Marsel Kazan 14.06.20

nickset
in the registry no more than to register the game otherwise the game is not zapuskaetsya
I have just the same problem and I don't know what to do!

D
Dilord86 14.06.20

Marsel Kazan
Yes, what you write, I not long ago decided a nostalgic tear to drip on the monitor. Now silently playing in 1920x1080 writing in the registry the right dimensions...

M
Marsel Kazan 14.06.20

Dilord86
only works in windowed mode but not in full

D
Dilord86 14.06.20

Marsel Kazan
Here to do me the grain to start and then the game screen with your cursor to stretch and drag to the desired position, if the game is in full screen to start to fold and Alt+tab(ω) is reusable. But as a way to do windowed mode in the registry something like Windowed don't you see??

M
Marsel Kazan 14.06.20

Dilord86
firstly, no game cursor does not stretch, and secondly there is a parameter there are some out there you can only enter either 1 or 0 I do not remember the name!Only in a broad format location of the window of the game is really crooked and the window at the beginning of the game have to adjust otherwise the screen will not be seen

D
Dilord86 14.06.20

Marsel Kazan
I meant to stretch the mouse cursor windowed mode of the old games using the program DxWnd, even having the ability to disable the aspect ratio of the screen