3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jonny038 14.06.20 10:26 pm

Does not start the registry editor (regedit.exe)

Guys, don't start the registry editor. It is also not working any files with the extension .reg. Other EXE files run. I tried using the command gpegit.msc see is not prohibited if edit the registry, everything is OK, the parameter is Not specified. Just in case put a disconnect ban. No left processes is not running. Tried to copy regedit.exe and rename it - did not help. Downloaded avz 4.41 and 4.43 version (thought, see what kind of malware the keys were created) both do not react (do not run). Googled the problem, nothing good found. Almost any source refers to a virus supposedly put avz and treat, but avz does not start something.. Or refer to gpegit.msc, saying the ban exhibited.. In General, I don't know what to do..
Be reinstalled? =( I do not believe that in my case there is no solution...
30 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jonny038 14.06.20

Launched avz , found nothing..
By the way, launched only after renaming the EXE-file that is suspicious for a virus.

N
NorthernSky 14.06.20

Jonny038
Virus. Dr. Web Cure IT

s
strelok94 14.06.20

hah, same shit.

J
Jonny038 14.06.20

NorthernSky
OK, thank you! I'll try...
That's just the AVZ has finished checking the file in advanced mode..

J
Jonny038 14.06.20

Ladies and gentlemen! Gentlemen!...
**Drumroll**
trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
Did it! The problem is solved! Starts and regedit.exe and its related registry files.
Unsubscribe what I did:
1) Launched the renamed AVZ (with the name of AVZ did not run)
2) Put: file Type - all / Heuristic analysis - maximum and below put all galge (to the program itself corrected the error and jambs.
3) the search Scope C: / start!
Briefly, without a description that made this wonderful Prohaska (not overjoyed =)):
--C:\Users\Виктор\ Desktop\PinnacleStudioSetup\ Studio\1040.mst >>> suspicion for Trojan-Spy.Win32.BJCG.b
--The file has been successfully quarantined (C:\Users\Виктор\Desktop\PinnacleStudioSetup\ Studio\1040.mst)
>> Violation of the Association the REG files
>>> Violation of the Association the REG files - fixed
>> Discovered the debugger is a system process
>>> Detected the debugger is a system process - fixed
>> The timeout is complete, the process is outside acceptable values
>>> The timeout is complete, the process is outside acceptable values - fixed
>> The timeout for completion of services is outside of admissible values
>>> The timeout for completion of services is outside of admissible values - fixed
>> Autorun is enabled with HDD
>>> Autorun is enabled with HDD - fixed
>> Autorun is enabled with network drives
>>> Autorun is enabled with network drives - fixed
>> Allowed the AutoPlay from removable media
>>> Autorun is enabled from removable media - fixed

In General, I don't know, maybe it's the suspicious file, maybe it was the error of the associations... In any case, works!
I would also like to say Thank you NorthernSky ! You're the only one who responded and want to help! By the way, after Dr. Web Cure IT is also found some suspicious stuff in System 32, cured. And my fucking Nod 32 them*RA not found. )) In the furnace of his!

D
Des Way Motten 14.06.20

lol,CAUGHT the VIRUS AND THINKS he has GOT a SIMPLE DISABLING of the REGISTRY,certainly not after such a virus and reinstalling the operating system desirable for good performance ...

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Jonny038
I also think it is too early to rejoice - it is not known as to whether you found the main file for all ills? There are files that only work when the OS and the fruits of child files, and those already breaking the structure of the OS. Antivirus this sow for the threat is not considered, and only deletes child files, and after reboot all on the new.
P. S. In the case of breaking of the registry helps this program
Spoiler

J
Jonny038 14.06.20

nestrbob
Thank you. Describe terrible things. Never before faced with viruses, therefore, little is know about it.. will Take note. I'll try Your suggested program.

J
Jonny038 14.06.20

9T0NN
Yes, of course, but too do not want to remember How, how many drivers should be put, how many changes to the registry (I mean some games have seen their DLC), how many prog again to set and adjust. But the presets in photoshop, Ligtroom pour?!.. This, for me at least, the scary'about the virus.
But you know, I think the culprit was punished. Maybe it's a child file of the virus was, I don't know. Since I rebooted the computer, renamed AVZ back to its native name (avz.exe) and it started, i.e. VIR no longer blocks it.

v
vitovt-d 14.06.20

Jonny038
Situation one in one the other day happened, everything is standard: lock, modifying registry editor (prescribed in startup fufelnaya games saytik), the identity of Nod $uk@ missed,but nothing the first time, quickly podcaster, resuscitate. Judging by the cases flew here on PG narrows the circle of suspects)

J
Jonny038 14.06.20

vitovt-d
By the way, Yes, I forgot to mention that at the start of Sindows run the browser with the website nextbestgame.org. Run this d*RMO via cmd file, which in turn was spelled out in the startup. I chopped it using Avita speedup and calmed down, and found problems with the registry later.

D
Des Way Motten 14.06.20

Jonny038
I'm on my WinVista played for another year before she bent over from the virus))
Well, make a copy of the registry and postanowi new)
If you have two Gestach you two axes to put

D
Des Way Motten 14.06.20

vitovt-d
Oh yeah,super sewn NOD32 is a phenomenon,once I missed grupera

J
Jonny038 14.06.20

9T0NN
About the copy of the registry is not thought of a good idea. )
Thank you!
See, understand. Advise an antivirus for nod - completely useless encumbrance of the system (as it turned out).

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 14.06.20

Jonny038
Thus, the Council. None of the antivirus does not promise protection from all the viruses. You antivirus for crack money or You're looking for?

J
Jonny038 14.06.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
crack

D
Des Way Motten 14.06.20

Jonny038
I have two antivirus,Azaz, one AUG Internet security(keys no problem) and Avast Fre, virus many have every day on the equator,all viruses are,one will not find another find ))
Once Casper was but he's a slag,each file in the quarantine sends Dr. web too problem looking
Panda does nothing maybe Komodo only faervol good(once I tried Komodo AntiVir,slag)

So install AVG then Avast (MANDATORY)
If you need keys, you know whom to write))

J
Jonny038 14.06.20

9T0NN
Thank you!))

V

Jonny038
Then look for the virus (it just is trial-reset), or Others.The web version is higher than 7.0.
Ecet - not the best on the bases, times Etc.Web something found afterwards. If not yet demolished ESET, you can pull out of the quarantine Dr.Web.

When you run the utility in the upper right corner of the icon (like available after you choose what to scan), the option"quarantine Manager. So it looks around:
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1204/4187/original.jpg
Restore the file and check if it has been detected by Your Node.

V

Jonny038
PS. And don't listen to the past expert. 2 antivirus - is of course nonsense, although they somehow work.
If you have already checked Dr. Web Cure IT, then check with another utility Kaspersky, then decide what to put.