3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 14.06.20 10:26 pm

How many endings in the demo (Resident Evil 7)

and what is the most right?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bad_-_Wolf 14.06.20

endings 3(but you could say 4):
Спойлер1) You caught the monster in the basement and, after coming to the attic, you become infected
2) are You running out the back and knocks you the owner of the house(Congratulations, you've become part of the family)
3) You could trick the monster took the key and escaped through the window in the attic(most positive)
4) You just killed in the house

S
SkyraX 14.06.20

Bad_-_Wolf
first, I think like everyone got 2 the end,then climb got 4, but 1 and 3?

M
MedvediVodki 14.06.20

SkyraX
Spoilerage light vkluchit(the fuse in the room which opens a handle in the fireplace) and go for 2nd. to open the entrance to cedac in the attic, the basement key and the basement key from the window in the attic.

p
poxxxuist 14.06.20

The right to survive in a room with a monster, not to get to find the coin and dump it through the window of the attic.

S
SkyraX 14.06.20

And here's another ending[spooler] che did not mention - watch the video until the end and die)
PS. Actually I noticed that if the video stop at a certain point,some items/things/doors in "real time" may not appear/not open?

B
Bad_-_Wolf 14.06.20

SkyraX
And can and in turn, you ax as taking?
Via video or in the basement of the master key found?

R
Richards 14.06.20

The most correct is when you took the key to the basement, then went to the attic and left. The problem with the monster I decided that's it, the first time I went to the basement, the man closed the door, the monster from the passage is, I carcass stunned, and went through the door, went for his gun, returned to the basement, he appeared in another place, decided to katiti, a little beat or shoot and escape through the door, he just through the door is not already, several times he escaped, and went and he never came back, all the glitches was the sea with him, sometimes he's in the ceiling went somewhere, one could see his legs))))

S
SkyraX 14.06.20

1)how to find the coin?
2)I found the gun,now I can't recall where it is?
3) whether really the axe to kill the monster is not infected?
4)a gun for what,if after collecting all the bullets,still shoot a monster.

k
kenny undead 14.06.20

SkyraX
The axe will be very hard,it is better to find the gun(gun is in the toilet to flush) and the cartridges(they were like 9-10)and then go down to the basement and 1)shoot down the monster hanging bag,then shoot him in the leg,ustralia foot the monster will run away.

V
VOFFKAV 14.06.20

So come on true ending + dirty coin and only about 10 minutes http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821991704

B
Bad_-_Wolf 14.06.20

undead kenny
you take the gun, if you can get it only through ventel, which in turn is taken in the room with the monster

k
kenny undead 14.06.20

Bad_-_Wolf
damn I thought I wrote about it in a hurry.

_
__DOC__ 14.06.20

you write

V
VOFFKAV 14.06.20

Without viewing the videotapes, and without a gun and monster http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822072596
True ending and a dirty coin.

N
NoN141 14.06.20

Probably the most correct, the ending when it is selected in the window is not infected.