3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIRUSLR 14.06.20 10:27 pm

Immortal radscorpions (Fallout Shelter)

People tell me how fast to kill padlog? They are in the shelter get through, so all the energy suck. Their pounding in the room 4 dudes with rifles gausa + assists Mr. helper, and this bitch is not dying and crawls into another room, and so laziet and hell will fill until the floor of the shelter from lack of energy shuts down.

How to kill them faster?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
sookkoob 14.06.20

Any fight in the room depends on the LVL of improvement room. At max LVL rooms - maximum HP creatures.
I'm not apal LVL rooms on three until everyone who was in this room, there was no top guns.

T
Taras 345 14.06.20

VIRUSLR
as I understand it, the Gauss rifle is yet the best weapon you have)In this game all depends on the characteristics And--i.e. Agility!!!so if you have clothing to increase Dexterity to wear it. And the best weapons, many already proven and tested Avenger, i.e., fully improved Gatling laser.After gausa best Plasma rifle.Now I have over 5 sec. in the room kill radscorpion 6 people level 50 max damage weapons 20-22.More importantly to pump Endurance from the first level, then on the 50th level, it will be tanks.All pump according to the Maxim, except for charisma and intelligence( this only applies to units on the job, although there are jobs and Int. 7 and Charisma).

s
sookkoob 14.06.20

Taras 345
Asylum in the parameters of the battle is played by two factors: the number of HP and medium damage weapons.
And in the asylum not working )

E
Energy Death 14.06.20

VIRUSLR
and you wanted as radharamanan to kill? then and in a sense they will not.
a sort of mini bosses that appear very rarely and usually when they are least expected)

f
florisel 14.06.20

There is a way to kill even with bare hands and without loss of power. It is necessary to leave the game at the time of the attack. Returning to the game will find that the energy at the same level and does not decrease. In this case, the radscorpion was already pretty beaten. If the room is small, then it often does the robot before the arrival of the team Stripping. If the room residents, and one resident with a robot in a pair can easily handle 4-6-bedded room.