3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 14.06.20 10:29 pm

Is it possible the presence of Protheans in Andromeda? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually, why not? Protease the most advanced race in the galaxy was in last cycle, so if people-a turian-asari were able able to another galaxy to explore why they are in the new game is also not to be present? Moreover, they are in fact, the entire galaxy was governed, it is logical that, to continue to expand this great Empire can only be due to the colonization of other nearby galaxies. Until the invasion of the reapers, too, to catch a couple of expeditions to send.
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.06.20

suppose possible. but I understand their ruins have loot to the raider. ie they were more

h
hanterwow 14.06.20

proteinin only appeared in 3 parts.and the events occur between 2 and 3.and around the only Javik is the last of pretan.The chance of their occurrence is negligible.

D
Duhorez 14.06.20

Protease may be , but most likely the next parts of the franchise ...

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.06.20

It is simply impossible. Study again LOR and you'll understand why.

l
lokkie 14.06.20

hanterwow wrote:
proteinin only appeared in 3 parts.and the events occur between 2 and 3.and around the only Javik is the last of pretan.The chance of their occurrence is negligible.
Why would it? Protease and their technology was in all parts.
To Avika, the second part was the Collectors, drugged protease. The first Guard tells the story of the Protheans, which, after harvest, moved to the Citadel, and whose fate is unknown.

Анжелика04 wrote:
it is logical that, to continue to expand this great Empire can only be due to the colonization of other nearby galaxies.
Well, if this series did it race, are punks compared to Proteasome, it is quite possible this turn. One of the goals is the disclosure of the puzzle who are Remnant. Might well be that they proteine, judging by the races of Andromeda, especially in Chatham that a helluva lot like a two-eyed Prothean.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 14.06.20

hanterwow
ARKS are sent between the 2nd and 3rd part, Yes, but they arrive in Andromeda after 600 years of being all this time in stasis. Tobish game events occur in the future.

Анжелика04
As far as I understand proteine lived only in Mlechna path(like people, turiani and other race), but not in Andromeda.
But what arrived, Ryder had to explore an entirely new galaxy where no one has gone before, and it turned out that the people already there - weird.

K
Kaia_Neri 14.06.20

Vladislav Igorevich
Avec 50 thousand years has lain in a suspended animation chamber, that is, similar technologies have been, and proteansky researchers could conduct age-another in the dream state, to get to the right place.
Proteansky Empire encompassed everything known to mankind on the planet, but who said that did not cover the unknown? I guess they had projects to explore uncharted space.
They could go before the Reaper invasion, for example, and knowing what the hell's going on in the home galaxy, just never came back.
That protease can degrade, becoming collectors, we were told, perhaps they can evolve, adapting to environmental conditions.
And not all the people that were called proteasome, they were.
So there is a possibility that it protease.

Although I hope for another new race with new abilities and its history.

l
lokkie 14.06.20

Vladislav Igorevich wrote:
As far as I understand proteine lived only in Mlechna way
This is not a fact. This says nothing.
Moreover, in the second part there is a planet - Eya, on the border of the milky way galaxy, in the mission Jacob loyalty. From her description we learn that there are prohibited by the Council of repeaters that lead to unexplored areas of space.

a
ars-fc 14.06.20

the plot of the original trilogy was awesome.
Probably too asked myself the question - whether there proteine?)))

v
vitalik5986 14.06.20

Анжелика04
Why not? Yes, because this story is not about them, the developers would not have to return to them, this new galaxy and a new opportunity to tell about its inhabitants, and not those which were in the milky Way
MunchkiN 616
It's not Prothean ruins, and the Remnants ( maybe, just Maybe that so-called Prothean peoples of Andromeda, but I don't believe it, it's a different race)
hanterwow
Do you understand what nonsense are you talking about??? Protease appeared long before the appearance of humans, they ruled the galaxy for many centuries. The question was not that to appear AVIC or not, because the journey started before his finding, and did Proteine to the study of Andromeda.

v
vitalik5986 14.06.20

Vladislav Igorevich
what kind of people are you talking about??

V

Olga Klueva
Olga Klueva wrote:
proteansky researchers could conduct age-another in the dream state, to get to the right place
Well, in principle you're right, but they fought reapers for centuries, and threw all the resources to build a horn, but it was not successful. It is unlikely they would part of the resources given to another. The more constructed something like the ark and sent him into the next galaxy with proteazami. Possible, but unlikely

Olga Klueva wrote:
Proteansky Empire encompassed everything known to mankind on the planet, but who said that did not cover the unknown?
Covered and unknown planet, Ilos proof.
Want to lead by example in the races of the citadel: - the less than 1% of star systems in the milky Way. Why go to another galaxy? I doubt that Protease explored the entire milky Way in its cycle.
Olga Klueva wrote:
They could go before the Reaper invasion
Well, I think about the real threat of the Reapers, they learned directly during attacks on them.
Knowing this, what warlike race of Protheans - it is unlikely that they would escape. They are conquerors, giving only the illusion of choice. Join us or die. And yet it took them hundreds of years of war to understand that we should not fight, you just hide and wait. Why would they initially fly to another galaxy?

It is very unlikely that we will meet the Prothean, but a tiny chance is there.

A
Anzhelika04 14.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Why not possible? Technically they are more advanced than humans at Laura by the way which you should study better , began to be able to long before the invasion of the reapers manage to send a few expeditions. If you were able to immerse their stasis on 50 thousand years, then a couple of hundred years to immerse the colonizers think it was easy for them. To vtorjeniya reapers emphasize.

v
vitalik5986 14.06.20

Vladislav Igorevich
If you're talking about Sloan Kelly, and her settlement, they were EXPELLED from the ark, and they founded their first settlement, no people to program in Andromeda WAS NOT, there is only expelled from the program

V

vitalik5986
Yes? Soran then, I've been looking for about Kelly, trying to find out how she got there, but the search was not successful

v
vitalik5986 14.06.20

Vladislav Igorevich
on the website look analysis of the trailer from the Legion, he's on the shelves will decompose)

l
lokkie 14.06.20

however, they fought with the reapers centuries
Not centuries, but a hundred years. Before that, they were engaged in Imperial expansion, nurturing new races, etc.

Why go to another galaxy?
Because studied only fit for colonization. There are planets, even with the atmosphere, for example, Eletania or Nodaros, but this atmosphere are the microorganisms that makes the planet unsuitable for colonization.
Actually for the same reason has occurred and the krogan Rebellion. Breed quickly, and the planets a little.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.06.20

Анжелика04
I don't know, for me it is very unlikely. I have no doubt that they COULD fly to Andromeda, but flew it? Maybe had plans to go, but the invasion of the reapers, why the expedition had failed and they did not fly out.
Lore I've studied, don't worry.

_
_Irbis_ 14.06.20

Анжелика04
Анжелика04 wrote:
it is logical that, to continue to expand this great Empire can only be due to the colonization of other nearby galaxies.
He does not agree. Navigating the galaxy in all cycles was limited to a network of repeaters. And hardly proteine far from them flew. Therefore, it is much wiser to grow through the study of distant stars, of which there are innumerable in the milky Way, than to fly to another galaxy.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 14.06.20

Different galaxy. What proteine? It may be the ruins of some of the advanced camps of the expeditions of the Protheans. But these ruins are huge, like the first trilogy will not. In Andromeda will run through the ruins of another lost civilization.