3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexMebel 14.06.20 10:30 pm

\"Heritage Sugeria\" - simple, but problematic. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

All kind time of day! This time, puzzle in addition become much easier, because on every issue you can find a clue in the Basilica. But then arose the problem: many stupid doesn't count the achievement of the Defender of Franciade, and with a sword any problems. So, let's start how all the same to Jedi sword?

I. the mystery of Birth and death.

--- take the job on the roof of a small Church

Spoiler

--- make a leap of faith in standing next to the cart and run to the entrance of the Church, there is still 2 soldier are.

Spoiler

--- we ran to the orphanage where he trained Leon (later grew up and began to hunt zombies in a parallel universe)

Spoiler

--- teleport to the cemetery, and taking a leap of faith and leaping over the fence, find a tree stump.

Spoiler

Mystery II. Disease

--- climb up the tower, where we take the job

Spoiler

--- peel off from the tower, run to the blue area where the artifact and the soldiers.

Spoiler

--- looping back a bit on the door is a sign.

Spoiler

--- run forward up the lane, full of rats.

Spoiler

Mystery III. The devil

Here tips are not necessary, just go to the highlighted area include eagle vision and find. Takes place in the story.

Mystery IV. Nature

--- take the job at the mill, near piles of logs.

Spoiler

--- run to the mill, at the foot of the find the stone.

Spoiler

--- run to the wall, find a tree and two stones (rather symbolic, don't you think?)

Spoiler

--- run right along the wall to find the well.

Spoiler

Riddle V. Cross

Here my help is not needed, because it takes mystery in the story. It's simple.

Mystery VI. Night

--- climb up on the roof, take the job.

Spoiler

--- down then down on the wall opposite to the fix symbol.

Spoiler

--- we ran to the only the map the fountain, the tree is inscribed the symbol.

Spoiler

--- we ran to the cemetery, the walls we find a hefty chunk, on which sit the crows.

Spoiler

The mystery of the VII. Day

--- to the left of the Basilica, near the tomb take the job

Spoiler

--- then climb on the building itself, almost to the top.

Spoiler

--- down, obbegat on the right side, almost at the end of the building on the wall symbol

Spoiler

--- further climb with the front side up to the building, where we are given clues near the baptismal font, last character.

Spoiler

Here and completed all the puzzles, go to the tower, read the prayer, pick up the sword. I somehow can't in your hands and also didn't achieve the Defender of Franciade. Hope you have better luck. Thank you for your attention!
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 14.06.20

AlexMebel
Thanks for the guide, DLK with uplay downloaded, but hands did not reach it.

N
NDes 14.06.20

Great, thank you.

D
D.E.U.S 14.06.20

Some symbols of heritage is not drawn. Why is not possible to interact with them.

A
AlexMebel 14.06.20

kredo136
One guy here wrote that every game behaves differently, I have fortunately all the rules.

A
Aleksandr Berdutin 14.06.20

The same trouble nor sword nor achievement can not take, although it was all 100%

A
Assasin111 14.06.20

Thanks for the detailed instructions! The sword given )))

k
kazanlogon 14.06.20

Detailed video guide with the passage of the puzzle task Heritage Sugery in Assassins creed Unity: Dead Kings. Sword eagle Sugery not the only bonus, Give us another Lantern Saint-Denis!

A
AlexMebel 14.06.20

kazanlogon
Lantern pleases only the fact that oil is not the end.

A
AntyNATO 14.06.20

Not give achivku, the sword is not taken too...

A
AlexMebel 14.06.20

AntyNATO
Roll saves ago, if you have the opportunity, go through all the puzzles again, but it does not break the game. So I did and gave all, all is taken in hand.

w
winsett 14.06.20

Thanks for the tip, the sword is taken everything is fine!

A
AntyNATO 14.06.20

AlexMebel
Probably possible. To delete saves, disable cloud. The game folded. When someone is in chat, if you open the shift+F2 I YUPLEY hangs, have to turn.:-( Thanks for the tip!:-)

A
AlexMebel 14.06.20

AntyNATO
The problem is that, as it turned out, not all triggers((( Waiting for the patch

A
AntyNATO 14.06.20

AlexMebel
Try zaminusovali the folder with the save and has already passed 4 chapters of the main campaign and 3 Dead kings. I'm at the finish line, coming soon.:)

A
AlexMebel 14.06.20

AntyNATO
Accomplish your goal the current need

A
AntyNATO 14.06.20

AlexMebel
Got Defender. Connection is not received. Can continue passing the Kings further and be a miracle?:) Chests, strain, and so tolerable, you can take a chance.

A
AlexMebel 14.06.20

AntyNATO
Make copies of the saves, then risk)) so I took a chance without a copy and now after the patch will have 3 times to pass again))

v
valentinevalejo 14.06.20

Potsony, and it is possible without the Phanar to ahadith? Couple annoying... Or old back, to me it is more not bad than a crock. Hatya actually it just spoils the appearance. I have a clean adelsa, and he hangs like a half-literka))) Padskazhite, not a bastard!!!

H
Hyper2020 14.06.20

Out 5 patch, Protector I received periproctic again, but the Hydrogen bonds are now counted immediately when logging in!

PS If who not in course, now all the items from the ill-fated companion available in the game, more with him do not be tortured!!!

E
Erich Rommel_ 14.06.20

AlexMebel
Simply the best, thanks for the guide)