3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dramuniq 14.06.20 10:31 pm

In boot priority the SSD is missing, but the system runs in the boot menu (F8)

Hi all, have read many topics on the forum but never found solution. As usual, put two rough - HDD and SSD. But initially the SSD in boot priority is not displayed, only it was written that in the list of sata devices it is displayed as the SSD. I'm a little confused, but I didn't want to think about it. Using Paragon I moved the system from a HDD to an SSD. After a reboot found that the boot priority all also empty (not counting the native HDD with the system, which, of course, is the first and dvd drive). Immediately climbed into the boot menu (F8) and found that there is SSD there is, selecting it as a boot - system booted and works fine (I started this thread being on the system running with the ssd). However, if I reboot, of course, the system is loaded from HDD. In the end I have - I have simultaneously installed two systems on two discs, between which I can switch and which differ from each other only in the speed. What I want and that does not suit me - I can't make the system on the SSD the priority because it is commonplace does not appear in the list and now I every time you have to ship your system via F8. With what it can be connected, how to solve it? Tried to change SATA inputs, all this gives the room HDD and SSD in the boot menu, but in the priorities the SSD is not appearing. By the way, the BIOS - the Asus UEFI Utility.
0 Comments
Sort by: