3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 14.06.20 10:32 pm

Admin note:) (Diablo 2)

Aler, I think you noticed that many of the old timers piled up PG and not playing. Look at the tournaments, pvp, no people in General and the poor thing Gets no place to apply their potential:) Situevina due to the Announcement of a 2015 release. If You(administracia in General), interested in the prosperity of the server, I would have asked to make one exception, to announce the same, that drop with the HF was returned to the former, if this is the place to be. He noted that HC goes almost the same as before the cuts. But people need a clear answer from ADMINISTRATSII, not someone's guesses.
It's not whining and not porosimeters, I ask only to make one exception, unless of course the users of this server You don't care:) In any case - Thank you!
11 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 14.06.20

esli bi ti hotel pisat' adminu ti bi pisal po kontaktam ukazannim
a raz pishesh na forum to eto tema dlya flooda

nu i ukaju na punkt 3 soglasheniya, gde chto ukazano dogadki i tolko dogadki i no inache

R
Rivnyanyn 14.06.20

firkax
But how do you know I and he has not, eh?:) As you can see here I don't refer only to Alero.
tolko dogadki i no inache
One razgadai server will not spoil, look at what's going on in the pvp tournaments are not it gains even 10 people. And ninada La-La what a solid pvp Cheri still would have gone away. While wigs worked as intended, the people were, and wait at all.

A
Allres 14.06.20

firkax
In some words I agree with Vircom because the drop with CP everything is fine with him no aisles no nebylo, guesses are just guesses and wild imagination of some players.

A
Allres 14.06.20

Rivnyanyn
Brother, the word Administration is written through and.

B
B.D.S.M. 14.06.20

Allres wrote:
In some words I agree with Vircom because the drop with CP everything is fine with him no aisles no nebylo, guesses are just guesses and wild imagination of some players.
Addict Cholet ? Although, in a few words, I agree with you that no narrow
wasn't it just your guesswork and buuuurn fantasy. :D

i
irknet 14.06.20

Rivnyanyn
He noted that HC goes almost the same as before cutting down

If you noticed (in your opinion), why require any ads? The theme of the Answers to the questions are clearly written about it.

m
minovalo 14.06.20

Mowing of heresy is, of course, good, but now I don't know that they're there in his defense told. C

r
redoolf 14.06.20

By the way, I did not understand why cuts were announced (although in a rather strange shape), but about the fact that was returned (well at least in our opinion, and personal observations of some normal players), the administration wrote nothing, i.e. did it on the sly.

f
firkax 14.06.20

vidimo vse-taki pojaleli teh kto inache bi snachala provel 100 wigs i tolko v konce ponyal bi na krap on kakoi vremya uje potratil

Q
QLinkee 14.06.20

A change in the direction of facilitate the game :(

B
B.D.S.M. 14.06.20

redoolf wrote:
By the way, I did not understand why cuts were announced, and about what was returned, the administration wrote nothing, i.e. did it on the sly.
Just us beloved the administration is accustomed to stability, because all changes that were at the servo was not in favor of the player, but to announce that drop the HF again, it still admit that they were wrong when they made such innovations and they are not in favor of the server.