3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raggared 14.06.20 10:32 pm

Hovering. Neponyatki with the RAM (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The game starts to hang in less than 10 minutes after the start. Decided to see how the game uses resources. Kerf the most minimal settings, but it seems that it's not quite in the chart. Just one program(MSI Afterburner) inside the game shows that the game consumes over 9000 MB, despite the fact that I only have 8 GB of RAM. I was already alarmed, and I opened the device Manager, which showed me that all is 5.6(!) GB of RAM during the game. MSI Afterburner shows the inside of the game exactly, checked hundreds of times in various games. Moreover, in the beginning of the game he shows me that consumed about 7000Мб, in these moments, all the rules, sometimes the fps reaches 60 at the minimum salary, but when it begins 8000Мб more, and even more 9000Мб, there is frieze and freezes and what not. Can't even pass the first mission. The iron I have: FX-6300, Radeon R7 370 4Gb(overclocked slightly, but within normal limits), 8 GB RAM, hard disk still a lot of places.
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
REDDSkilll 14.06.20

After patch 1.5 memory leak is, I have the exact same crap after 2 hours of playing 10... i7 GTX 16Gb RAM SSD. Waiting for the patch.

M
MikuHadsune 14.06.20

I'm all right. Played for 5 hours... But 8GB of RAM enough for modern games. Preferably would have six yellow buttons 8 to deliver, they're not that expensive.

S
Scull Crasher 14.06.20

You can create a swap file size equal to twice the amount of RAM, and place it on the fastest hard drive or fast flash drive.

z
zdanu4 14.06.20

I have 37-46 fps jumps in some places, settings medium-high. config in the profile.
PS. 8 gigs of RAM at most times, just do not litter your Windows unnecessary programs and do not get fooled by high requirements to the games

T
TimKar 14.06.20

It's true, after the patch the game has become to use more than 11-12 GB operatives, but the lag does not feel, as I have 16 GB.

R
Raggared 14.06.20

Comp no zasrat. If you(zdanu4) don't know MSI Afterburner used for overclocking and also bonus programs displays data on the use of this program computer. About the fact that 8GB is the norm, I understand. Just the question is WHY he ONLY uses 5.6 GB of RAM(to be precise, only 4 GB because 1.5 GB takes me system), and the remaining 4-5GB taken from the swap file or generally the question of how he took them, when paging is in principle has been disabled??? By the way, when I followed the advice Scull Crasher my game first gave signs of life, but then still all fell, and nachilis of dichajshee friezes. The only thing I have a question for the knowledgeable: I'm invited on a flash drive to do the paging, but virtual memory I did not see any stick, no matter what I in a computer did not stick.

PS. In General, a bit Bidnenko, because it is one of the few games that I really wanted to buy, but it's all me incredibly upset.

S
Scull Crasher 14.06.20

If similar glitches in all games, you might consider sitting miner or other nasty things and eats resources. Then shake Autoruns from Sysinternals, run the 32 or 64 bit version as administrator and remove from startup all extra. Oh, and viruses too, worth checking out. At least the system disk.

T
TimKar 14.06.20

Alex Thirteenth
And how the paging is set to 16 GB 8 to try to reduce and check again. I just heard that pumping is not desirable to put more than you have, operatives, otherwise glitches will be.

R
Raggared 14.06.20

Genom1994
Both put - did not help, although 16 of the Frisians was not longer, but is it worth it to put even more, that is the question?

Scull Crasher
No glitches only in deviziene, from startup all I have removed are ССleaner, so I prodefragmentiroval drive using Auslogics Disk Defrag. By the way, after that, the Frisians became in times less.
I have a feeling that my comp really had a couple of problems(hard drive and graphics card), and after their decision, the lockups became much less, and that's the only problem left RAM. But there is already a campaign jamb themselves They in the latest patch, so looks like I'll have to wait for a new patch or something, because the play is not real, fps drops to 5, and sometimes even freezes in the middle of battle, at low settings.

R
Raggared 14.06.20

Guys who are more interested: found this funny)) turned off all virtual memory, that is to say put a tick it to disable. So I worked the game without lags and freezes on those settings which you should, but after a while she just came up with error message, insufficient memory. Unfortunately, it was so unexpected that I did not have time to see how much it then bit of memory, but remember that the game didn't take a long time even more 7500мб.

S
Scull Crasher 14.06.20

So the whole thing is in memory and should buy another 8 GB, especially since the season discounts, and now popular DDR3 can be bought for more humane price.

R
Raggared 14.06.20

Scull Crasher Genom1994
In short, guys, I solved the problem)) I just put the paging file as much as says recommended the computer, I was the 1914 MB. All in all, 50 fps on medium-high, no freezes and lags))) so you can leave, thank you to all who helped)

T
TimKar 14.06.20

Alex Thirteenth
Well

M
MrDokker 14.06.20

damn I have the same trouble although 2 months ago all was well 90фпс after 80 min 30 40 start friezes hard 8GB Opera diamonds with the swap file does not help.

R
Raggared 14.06.20

switcheK
2 months ago I could not get the update 1.5))) just many, especially such as we srednicki, with 8GB of RAM, the Internet complained about crashes related to the RAM, after update 1.5. If you do not help manipulation of FP, then it is possible to sin on the old hard drive, if it is new then I don't know. Although, I have again a problem: decided to pass the mission with other boys(he could not) I lost the game without determining the error, just on the slave table and threw everything. So you can complain yubikam in the support that you have so much garbage and nothing to do with it. The more we gather them such complaints, the faster they will understand what patch you need to release.

P
PandaBoost 14.06.20

switcheK
What OS is on the computer? if the answer is the one about which I think will be able to give advice... ( struggled with a similar problem since patch 1.3 ( mid-summer 2016го )