3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arturec05 14.06.20 10:33 pm

Localization for DLC (Saints Row 4)

Is there localization for DLC Enter The Dominatrix and How the Saints Save Christmas?
I found old crack from ZoG, but he, as I understand it is not finished and does not contain a translation for DLC Enter The Dominatrix
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.R.1 14.06.20

Arturec05
there are more or less new from the same ZoG . There all translated, sort of.

A
A.R.1 14.06.20

Yes, really, all translated, I litsuhe their translation costs.
Here http://www.zoneofgames.ru/games/saints_row_4/files/5029.html link, if that.

A
Arturec05 14.06.20

A. R. 1
and separately for the dlc don't have? not like transfer from the beeches to replace it

A
A.R.1 14.06.20

Arturec05
I have no idea. But to be honest, some global changes compared to the version from beeches, did not notice. In any case, you can go through the DLS and remove it.

A
Arturec05 14.06.20

A. R. 1
I probably will

V
V4L-Ruiner 14.06.20

Crack from Buka worse, how could think of to translate the Sinlaku as Zinyak, the more dlc is not translated...

a
artemon736 14.06.20

Val Seeker
Complete nonsense breccia, crack from Buka translated everything correctly. Name Zinyak sounds exactly like Zinyak, not Sinlaku.
The reasons for the Empire is called the Zing. From the name of the Empire occur the names of all of its residents, confirmed in the memoirs of Jinja.
Okay, even have to take into account that the Empire is called the Zing (eng. Zin), then in Russian it sounds not very good.