3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 14.06.20 10:35 pm

The problem with the AMD RADEON R9 270X, 4 GB

In General the problem consists here in what:
Video card refuses to work, fans are spinning, but the screen image no. Tried other video cards work, and this doesn't. It all happened after I changed the old CPU with new one, i.e. Intel Pentium Dual Core G2030-Intel Core I3 at the same time decided to reset the BIOS. Put the battery back in, turn the computer on but black screen, although the video card fans spinning. Decided to throw the cable and see if the built-in earned. Oops! It is, and this is not in any I way and that, but in vain... In device Manager the graphics card no, built-in. Included in another computer, the card works. I did not work on another computer. Put another video card to myself and it worked. How so? BIOS updated, did not help. What could be the reason? I hope for a speedy response because of the old vidyuhi not want to drive =(

Motherboard and CPU:
Intel Core I3
ASRock H61M-VG4
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
DozoRRR 14.06.20

The power supply how many?

A
AdroV 14.06.20

DozoRRR
600 W and they worked on this unit fine.

E
El Tarno 14.06.20

manufacturer? 700 put, and generally for a start it would be nice to throw vidyahu on a more powerful PC.

g
gloccc 14.06.20

The power supply is a new bet , I have the same crap was when the 770 4 gig and took the same power supply 600 w was

A
AdroV 14.06.20

El Container
Aerocool
I know that I now, according to the standard, will offer to change the iron, but the fact that the video card worked fine before I dumped the BIOS, of course the iron can be changed forever, you need to understand why. If the power supply, such nonsense would have started right after I installed the graphics card.

S
Sidorovich12 14.06.20

gloccc

In idle mode, this graphics card should run even on the weakest power supply. Evidently not if it writes above AdroV with 600 w graphics card worked. The campaign has covered the graphics card. Either the collapse of the graphic processor, or the system wiring power to the graphics card for some reason out of order. Collapse treated good warm-up of graphics cards at 400 degrees, but about the rest of the electronics will say, you have to bear the card to the spec, but I think that is still the graphics card needs to be changed. Though try first on another computer. Sometimes it happens that on one computer the graphics card works and the other starts. You never know.

d
dobro4insky 14.06.20

AdroV
If you accidentally pulled out the wires and check the power wires connected to the mother,whether the power to the graphics card(poseiden/us to it all the wires from the block)Pull the card and put new,maybe in the BIOS is the insertion(although I must otkazatsa machine)
Not as much as the arms as legs and legs as whip,if you change CPU raskurochili video...

M
MunchkiN 616 14.06.20

Vashem I did not understand anything with a battery
the Radeon power to the propeller comes from the Express line
if the card does not restrict on-min of the propeller and therefore the card is not working
here option 2. spent cable feeding the card or the line voltage from the PSU that extra cord. either the card exploded from the power Kroenen 3 and vosem not there card. only the propeller.

A
AdroV 14.06.20

dobro4insky
Yes. All the tips from the Internet I've tried, does not help. Old none works, and this doesn't want =( it May be such that the processor is not compatible with the video card?

S
Sidorovich12 14.06.20

AdroV

If you had percent of the pentium 4 then you might so to speak. Judging from the above you, the problem is with the video card. There are a lot of options. If you tested it on other computers, then either carry it in repair, or change. Others can not think.

A
AdroV 14.06.20

Sidorovich12
I previously was a pentium dual core, after the change on the I3 and the above described action, the graphics card stopped working.

D
DozoRRR 14.06.20

AdroV
As you said above, wires all checked? Unplug and re-plug everything.

W
Wolf88 14.06.20

Test the card on another computer. If the valve is spinning, but the screen is black, could cover the GPU in the video card. Could when removing damage pisey, if you do not notice the wires pull out. I doubt the problem is compatibility in this case would produce the office.

S
Sidorovich12 14.06.20

Actually dude do as written above, try to put the graphics card on another PC similar in specs to yours. I think it will be immediately clear to the working card or not.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.06.20

AdroV
Pay attention to how you additional power plugged.If using the adapter,on the same branch should not be anything more connected.I had the same crap when the 4890 via adapter 8 pin connected.And this same wire is connected the valve casing.In the end a black screen.Disconnected the valve and it worked.I think you have something wrong connected

A
AdroV 14.06.20

If using the adapter,on the same branch should not be anything more connected.
Yes, I checked it, it is useless. Are only fans. Please try to move some wires, but I think that burned valaska. Or as advised above, on another computer.

If anything, here's my video:
http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/gigabyte_gv-r927xoc-4gd/p409024/
Bought there.

If necessary I can the pictures off as connected.

A
AdroV 14.06.20

Checked on another computer and the card works. Now I think that it is necessary to sin on BIOS.

A
AdroV 14.06.20

Updated BIOS, did not help. What would you recommend?

D
DozoRRR 14.06.20

AdroV
Try a different power supply, if possible. And if I remember correctly I have a similar case here in the forum met the man changed the percent on i5 2500k like, he also has a problem were none, so he again percent got stuck and it worked, check can, get all the contacts in the socket of a percent.

A
AdroV 14.06.20

DozoRRR
A different power supply tried the CPU out, all together. Useless. Ordered another motherboard. Hope it will help.