3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Haindell 14.06.20 10:35 pm

Change character class during the game (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello. Tell me, please, is it possible to change character class during the game. I do not want to start a new game, when he passed away. Is there a solution?
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 14.06.20

Haindell
No way to change it, if only to play for a party friend, which is another class

H
Haindell 14.06.20

Genom94
I tried via DAI Save Game Editor to change the value of another class to true, but not hire. Sorry...

E
Evgeniy Chernikov 14.06.20

Not tried it myself so the efficiency is not guaranteed.
In Dragon Age Inquisition the change of character class is possible with codes or after using the unique object – the ring of no return, sold in the store Shelter. To roll back all pumped skills, enough to buy a ring and activate it. There are also codes that allow you to change class for a few minutes, simply enter the following combinations;

warrior/rogue/mage runscript chargen warrior X (level)/ X rogue/ mage X.
You need to remember that when you change class you will lose all previously obtained items and equipment, as well as the appearance of the main character, regardless of applied for this method

To activate the console you need to create a desktop application shortcut DragonAgeInquisition.exe (usually it can be found at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age Inquisition).

When the label is ready, click it with the right mouse button, we need a context menu item Properties. Select the field Object, it write with accuracy to each character:

-enabledeveloperconsole

The output to get the full path like this:

C:Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age Inquisition\bin_ship\DragonAgeInquisition.exe -enabledeveloperconsole

Now the console in Dragon Age: Inquisition will work, will only have to open it, entering the game key ( "~ " , she tilde)

R
RX310 14.06.20

Evgeny Chernikov
this is the code For Dragon Age Origin, of the Inquisition none of the runscript will not work.