3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 14.06.20 10:36 pm

Triss and Jennifer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If he confessed his love to Triss slept with her, in the end, you cannot choose Yennifer already ? Will have to replay ?
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 14.06.20

The very same to your question and answered :)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.06.20

Igor Malenic
Well, actually you can.
If in one of the most important quests of the game where you have to help Jennifer with the Genie, choose the relationship with Jennifer and you already had a romance with Triss, at the end you will get a funny surprise (just in case spoiler will not suddenly do not know yet(and do not rush to climb the pass, reaching it himself, will rejoice)).

A

RBunny
Well, there is a trick that we do that telling him will not, because he likely up to this point is not reached.

M
Mortaliss 14.06.20

this is probably the hundredth thread on this topic

S
Shock Burst 14.06.20

Igor Malenic
Yes, you will have to replay.

I
Igor Malenik 14.06.20

Shock Burst
sadly

S
Sorento NSK 14.06.20

ahaha definitely, talking is not necessary))). Look, he's monogamous or cable)))

H
Homikator 14.06.20

The life of a Witcher is too rich and very dangerous, you can not miss the opportunity, have sex with both of them)

A

MR.Homikator
Plus. I just cried when it came down to that moment)

S
SwedovSandr 14.06.20

Igor Malenic
If you chose Triss, you'd better go through with it... See what are the women in anger and in jealousy ))

N
Niro_ronin 14.06.20

SwedovSandr
Yes, Poor Hera, And Poor, Jennifer. I understand everything finite.
By the way, I noticed That Triss do Hera is not jealous. strangely not a lot.

H
Homikator 14.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
It was memorable) it's a Shame though that that does not really happen.

N
Niro_ronin 14.06.20

Igor Malenic
Rummaged on is not present, so the console command is not found, and there are two options, 1 re go well, or go with Triss to stir up, well 3 Trainees.

Think for yourself and decide for yourself.

A

blackmagnum
So why be jealous the children they have will not be able in any way, and to live in peace the Witcher is unlikely (though Blood and Wine tells a bit about the reverse).

N
Niro_ronin 14.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Dude I disbelief in love, without jealousy, so I in the sincerity of feelings, Ian believe more. And the ending blood and wine, Yes you are right says the opposite, and Ian I think he'll be happier.

A

blackmagnum
With whom he will be happier now I don't know, because KIV was held only 1 time with Jennifer, now you have with Triss.

S
SwedovSandr 14.06.20

Guys, question out of topic... just do not want to create a new...
If anyone knows, please respond. Is there a mod or console command with which you can slow down (or stop( timer, during the selection of responses for a while?

N
Niro_ronin 14.06.20

SwedovSandr
I dunno, never used that.

N
Niro_ronin 14.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
I went this way and that, I can only say one thing without spoilers, Ian relocate arrive and for Hera, And Triss just a social Climber, and she is not as Interesting as Geralt in the main plot. It is there will be more about the carpet and pour and so well, in any case, It is to the player to decide.

S
SwedovSandr 14.06.20

Triss is captivating tenderness, imaginary humility... but there is love to dominate. , Jennifer just seems rude and overbearing, in fact it is perhaps the most vulnerable character in the game