3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkenRAL 14.06.20 10:36 pm

Final Fantasy XII (Final Fantasy 8)

Finally! Went the English version of Final Fantasy XII. Write impressions here )). I managed to play only two hours, the impression is different... I thought Rex will be the main character... but the protagonist replaced ugly Vaan. Ehhh.... but I only played the beginning, and we're talking about Final Fantasy.. where the plot changes constantly.

PS: I think the new Consul VERY well, too similar to the Lagoon from Final Fantasy 8.
17 Comments
Sort by:
U
UltimaSephy 14.06.20

The game is just class.
I got about 50% of the game.(to Salika Wood)
So if you have any questions about the sinking,obraschyaytes.

U
UltimaSephy 14.06.20

I Went through the game for 70 hours...............

E
EDDISON 14.06.20

well, time has passed tell me what makes it better\than any other parts ..

A
AlexPS 14.06.20

And I system those licenses much. And the fact that money is now with the monsters didn't fall(as in real life : kill the bat here's the skin go and sell now it:))

M
Merkava 14.06.20

I'm not dedicated...I can say - if you played on the computer how to do it ?

B
BARULICK 14.06.20

I just today took , but as yet hardly played.
Please ANY WAY to PREVENT FURTHER RASKRYTII of the PLOT . English of course sometimes quite complex. Well, so far I love
and the battle system is cool. I initially wanted to like the old... But I really liked this ! Me feel waiting for long hours in front of the TV and quality raising the English language level 8)
Artem Poukh, we are playing on a PlayStation2

M
Merkava 14.06.20

Yes ? well when PlayStation2 go to Heaven someone will make an emulator (though I believe already have)
PS but I too am a former fan of FF played all 4-9 with a series of Yes several times and is still on the network 11 play(l).
ZY2 and on the PS3 final will be released when ?

B
BARULICK 14.06.20

The emulator has long been sushestvuet , but he was not sane, maybe in 5 years when iron components podrostet and when the emulsion drawbacks. The following Finalka wide only in the spring of 2008 http://news.playground.ru/17220/

A
AlexPS 14.06.20

BARULICK
Why? You can now play(only comp. powerful necessary) and bugs only....

U
UltimaSephy 14.06.20

http://board.ff-rusite.pp.ru/index.php?showtopic=110&st=40

Here You Go... Will Help

B
BARULICK 14.06.20

AlexPS well then play with bugs only...

z
zAnmAto 14.06.20

One of the best FF at all, made a huge leap forward. Finally, the gameplay began to cast a spell. Add to it excellent design and extraordinary (rather controversial) story, and we obtain an almost perfect game.

A
AlexPS 14.06.20

zAnmAto
FF13 will be released soon
and you might have to repeat your words.
One of the best FF at all, made a huge leap forward. Finally, the gameplay began to cast a spell. Add to it excellent design and extraordinary story( well, so far we know nothing about him), and we obtain an almost perfect game.

BARULICK
I tried a weak PC(:
But I bought a PS3 - and all the rules.:)

M
Monkey Wrench 14.06.20

FSE can be played on the computer. Released a new emulsion http://www.pcsx2.net/
On two cores safely pull Only video inserts here buggy as in ffX-2, going at a speed of only 70%.

A
AlexPS 14.06.20

I already like six months ago has passed, and the speed on my comp all the time was always 60 frames (in FF12), too bad that sub-titles are sometimes not visible - it is necessary to twist the camera to read what is written

L
Lexinton 14.06.20

BARULICK
We've been playing FF12 on PC

L
Lexinton 14.06.20

AlexPS
Judging by intervi of Director Studio they have a PC version of FF13