3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg0o 14.06.20 10:37 pm

Hangs the game. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

the game was just to hang out. no error throws and not playing. just freezes the screen. this happens for example when we stop for sleep or I press f7+ enter. also hangs when I go from the multiplayer alone, after the download is 5 seconds and freezes, the log is not red. started it, played, got to the 3rd level added experience and money. then bought a truck, all the rules and f7+enter works a dream too. then started playing multiplayer brought several goods including gifts, all the rules. took the new load and went on route but not arrived, the next day I went alone and again hangs. someone faced with similar? or can help? fashion has no set.
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
mexiccanec27 14.06.20

Operatives do not have enough

L
Lesha Raduzhnyy 14.06.20

I, too, hangs because 2 GB of operatives that's not enough

N
Nikolay2304 14.06.20

I have 4 GB also freezes

L
Lesha Raduzhnyy 14.06.20

Леха72
Yes

V
Viktor.T. 14.06.20

Guys Hello! This is my multiplayer cant. also after Mr went alone game 2-5sec and Kol stands up.well although not on the main profile in Mr went. but with the core profile, all good.

V
Viktor.T. 14.06.20

serg0o
same trouble after Mr.

L
Lesha Raduzhnyy 14.06.20

Леха72
driver I update constantly

S
Serega_SA 14.06.20

mexiccanec27
He says that she was hanging out! And before that, apparently not hang,and here the RAM?

S
Serega_SA 14.06.20

serg0o
Check your computer for viruses for a start.Download Dr. web treating tool.If nothing is found,then the problem may be in the heat of the processor. The fact that it when heated, automatically resets clock speed(getting weaker)so as not to overheat and do not disconnect.In the BIOS there is Alarm (alarm) there is established a temperature at which it should shut off when overheated.Download the program Everest, turn it on and go into the game as soon as I start to hang immediately out of the game and see tmperature video card and processor.Good luck.

N
Niznayka 14.06.20

the game itself is not slow, or weak hardware or viruses, look that bad

m
mexiccanec27 14.06.20

Keep habit to use wise game booster and many problems will go away, no one game not run without it

s
serg0o 14.06.20

Serega_SA
no viruses, Windu rearranged. before such nebylo problems. she immediately hangs, I started playing again did 7-8 deliveries alone including a few gifts. then went to MP, got the shipment but not delivered, like in the single new take, but 2-3 seconds and the game freezes. percents are not heated, temp and load control through the AMSI of autobarn

s
serg0o 14.06.20

Neznaika
before was all fine, the problem started in the last 3-4 weeks, and freezes after the game in MP

s
serg0o 14.06.20

it turns out that to play MP alone and need different profiles?! else noticed that in the MP log a lot of red what error associated with wheels(in my opinion), thought out for the DLC on the wheels, I bought it but still the same problem. in singles log net

s
serg0o 14.06.20

mexiccanec27
but then why had it worked? and when I created a new profile all the rules. then came the MP swept, came back alone and all....

x
xAbsolute 14.06.20

serg0o
Manual solution to the problem of starting the game
For everyone else who has not updated your OS, post the manual of struggle with this disease. Not the fact that you will have to perform all the actions from the list, perhaps you will help the first method.
To update the graphics driver.
To change the computer name to a name that consists only of Latin letters.
To change the account name to a name that consists only of Latin letters.
Update DirectX and Net Framework.
To run the game as administrator.
To reinstall the game, abandoning the mods.
Download Euro Truck Simulator 2 from our secure portal and install it instead of your version.
If even after these steps, Euro Track Simulator 2 will hang when you launch, then you cannot avoid buying the licensed version of the game. After purchase, you can count on the support of the developers, their prompt responses and assistance if you experience problems with the game.If after buying license still Euro Truck Simulator 2 hangs when run, the problem in the operating system. Here it 100% option - reinstalling it. Good luck.

N
Niznayka 14.06.20

about pirates can not say anything, do not use, and if all is well and iron rules is to look Manager can that sits in the system was the case also began to hang out and not looked sitting minerd percent loading 100% and not only this stuff can be if the computer does not pull this game then settings and low quality

d
danilkamaster 14.06.20

serg0o
It was such crap ) just waited 5 min and all the rules became . That's when from the MP alone you come and Vice versa . You just have to wait.

s
serg0o 14.06.20

Yes, today I launched MP and when I arrived at the place to sleep and hit enter, the game freezes, I leave for 5 minutes and when I came back all dropped after some time again I tried to sleep and nothing more was frozen. so you just need to wait, this campaign jamb MP