3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DirectRaw 14.06.20 10:38 pm

Teran vs Protoss (StarCraft)

Greetings, Dear!

With a friend playing StarCraft BW. Map for 2 players. I Terran it for Protoss. It creates a lot of bananas and take out my base. At its base I can't at the beginning of the break, put guns. While siege tanks will have already got bananas. To build other bases hard, invisible everywhere.

What to do? If not attacking, he creates a bunch of bananas. Maybe just at the base of it to win or I don't know.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stinger_Max 14.06.20

against Protoss it is quite difficult to play. and remind me what the original name bananas and then completely forgot

D
DirectRaw 14.06.20

Carrier - Carriers

D
DirectRaw 14.06.20

He and two bases creates a bunch just. Then fetches them and carries everything from me.

S
Stinger_Max 14.06.20

DirectRaw
and you build turrets? and would do well a lot of those planes that only attack air targets (that don't remember the names of units, just kapets, but Carrier I understand about you)

D
DirectRaw 14.06.20

Turrets are useless against them. They attack from a distance. While I will create Valkyrie much time, no time.

He quickly grabs a new database, then creates aircraft carriers. Ground troops had only stealth and all. Base guns to build up and pass Fig.

i
irvin.ar 14.06.20

Heh, judging by takika You in the beginning of starcrafter)
There are a lot of kinds of tactics and anti-tactics, I would suggest to try to surprise the rash 6 min, but You probably will succeed at least six months...... well, try a nuclear bomb to throw, although I don't know how you have time if by the time You have siege tanks the enemy has just a bunch of bananas - opponent under the net, You replay the macro.
A look at all the replays and see HOW to play......

n
nkrno 14.06.20

There is a good and quite simple solution.
Once he focuses on aircraft carriers, so in the beginning the army he may not be very big - you need to attack first.
For example.
Build motocyle (don't remember the original swania)- the first units at the factory (they even put mines, but in this case not important), are building amphibious ships. After that drop them off near the base and aim to kill as many workers as possible. All this can be done very quickly, enough of it to put turrets in no time. The main thing is to wet it is working without any distractions.
You can also resort to the flamethrower - they also work quickly felled.

By the way, you in the beginning how many workers do before the troops to build. Can you just immediately build barracks 5 workers, and you have just the resources for rapid development is not enough? Workers should be - 3 for gas and somewhere in the 1 in the crystal.

z
zlaya utochka 14.06.20

DirectRaw
http://starcraft.7x.ru/?p=files_down&fid=775
train on it ;)

z
zlaya utochka 14.06.20

're playing with a friend in StarCraft BW. Map for 2 players. I Terran it for Protoss. It creates a lot of bananas and take out my base.

Yes, long, but so what? :D

x
xanaxx 14.06.20

The replay in the Studio. Impossible to comment without seeing what's going on in you.

A
Archon Guard 14.06.20

nkrno
ideally, not 1 crystal, and 3 - then they are so quickly produced, that money is enough to build everything but then the problem is in order to capture a new base because the minerals quickly end, and to quickly build new troops to replace those killed, you must maintain continuous production at the same time not less than 3 bases.

DirectRaw
do to the invisible to grow longer than the tank especially if you just grab an extra base, try to play as 9 working then the barracks of the tenth worker, depose, Gaza, the Academy, the new base (build it yourself need to have in place then to fly it) while it is being built do 4 fair bath and 2 medic, building on the output of tarelco on duty and fairly, then the radius of the lumen to make more turrets to the new base - this time the base itself should be on the approach; and you have to continuously build new workers whenever possible, the main practice a few times against the computer to do everything as quickly as possible, at the beginning which I have described takes about 3-4 minutes when there are two base build aircraft factories(pieces 4-6 not less - but more like 12 - but 12 aircraft factories need 2, and 4 base production) and of the Valkyries, and with a factory build 1-2 tanks and Goliaths 4 pieces, Valkyrie it is necessary to collect at 12 and mark at the controls.. -1,2,3,4 4 controls of the Valkyries is enough to kill a limit bananas the main direct shoot of the Valkyries themselves in bananas, not flies, with the Valkyries necessary to bind a vessel(bulb detector) and to examine him of EMP and energy - throw the EMP in a bunch of bananas once jabbed the Valkyries attack and they break the bananas into pieces, and do not forget that destroys the power of the Valkyries upgrades lend an air attack so they should be on the order SD since the construction of the building

L
Lexinton 14.06.20

Space strategy XCraft. Colonize planets. Space is endless

Xcraft tells the Saga of intergalactic wars between exergame, tossani, Terran, and now Xel'naked. Against the impressive backdrop of the battles in front of you will unfold an exciting story, full of intrigue, deceit, treachery, and fanatical devotion where the action is dynamic, evil is invincible, and allies die by the hands of traitors... You've got four unique races, beginning the storyline of the game StarCraft.

Can you feel it? The majestic vastness of the Universe... the Cosmos... one of a kind infinite world games, strategy... Welcome to your own planet! In our space strategy, you can build a space Empire, colonizing worlds within the Koprulu sector and beyond.

Fleets of ships of the future, the raids on the foreign planet, mysteries of the void, and maybe the mysteries of new civilizations? Stay strong, stay brave and wise ruler. Create a Grand fleet to one day spread your wings and lead the sector.

Free browser based space strategy with a unique battle system. An example of the battle >>

ПеренеситесьПочувствуйте Попытайтесь Попытайтесь
Everyone can go to create an account just by clicking on the picture. Those who will play will help everyone, my nickname is the same as that on PG.ru
Космическая

Originally Xel-Naga left their homeland, fleeing in terror from the Enemies who have captured the entire universe in which they lived Xela. They didn't care where to go, so selecting at random the universe in which they live, Xela left their native space. Long, pointless and aimless, wandering fugitives in the new universe of pain of loss of the homeland, and thinking about the possibility of returning. Once Xel suggested that the Enemy can win "perfect beings". The idea was enthusiastically supported, nachavshijsja over the past century, idleness, Kelami. Many attempts to create perfect beings, had Xely, but none of them were successful. In the end, they flew to Char, and there created the perfect beings, which of Kiselov and zahavali.
And killed race Xel-Naked due to the fact that all, since the flight from his native universe before the creation of the Zerg, was a pre-planned Enemy - a race of astral green men.

Here is Zel and'naked truth their role is still performed by the staff and even showed us their
Наджибэйтор
and various types of Artifacts Zel'naked:
АртефактАртефактАртефакт
however , this is not exactly StarCraft and already her parallel world XCraft

PS.: All pictures except the first and last are absolutely interactive and when you hover over them, give them brief information and clicking a more complete.