3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrFlancker 14.06.20 10:38 pm

Passion Of Gendry (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Collect the five black fungus.
Find bear root.

Where?
45 Comments
Sort by:
d
dillannox 14.06.20

What is the crypt? where the skull is (Ball Agur)?

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

dillannox
Task - to open the tomb in the crypt with the Ball Agura.

d
dillannox 14.06.20

How? In the vault 3 portal they all dead-end... from conversations with the skeleton - only trade.

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

dillannox
What you do in the story, messing around with this Ball by Agur? You elicit - how to open the tomb, and he begins to give you different tasks. After you bring him the bottle and mandolin, he says that it is necessary to activate a tombstone with a symbol of the clover and open the entrance. Read the dialogues.
Spoiler

d
dillannox 14.06.20

Yes, I have a method of pixel-hunting has opened the passage, but thanks anyway.

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

dillannox
Spoiler

d
dillannox 14.06.20

thank you

d
dobrovlianin 14.06.20

King's Bounty Dark Side, why after entering the codes as soon as someone plucked - lose, not depending on the level and the number of the army? how to overcome it? thanks in advance

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

dobrovlianin
The game itself you have enabled and what codes introduced?

d
dobrovlianin 14.06.20

nestrbob
the game itself is turned off and the codes, the increase of the army and the level of doublearmy levelup and after meeting the enemy began to give a loss, others did not even try

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

dobrovlianin
Something I do not understand - was the fight, you have beaten the enemy, and how you can write that you lost the fight? Lose a GG in combat is GAME OVER.

d
dobrovlianin 14.06.20

nestrbob
no, chyut not, one does not have time to make a move, once wrote that the defeat and the end, throws to the title screen, tried to enter the codes, save, even restarted the game and started saving with the code, still the loss of writing on any character and on any difficulty, it is not clear why, then, were invented at all these codes may be on other versions any give a fuck

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

dobrovlianin
I of cheats used only to improve the leadership, I think that is enough. And what is the same level you did your GG? And yet, maybe you increased your army that you have all the units the units were out of control and become enemies? In this case, early in the fight he has no army, and therefore lose. The number of troops should not exceed the limit of leadership.
Spoiler

d
dobrovlianin 14.06.20

nestrbob
and Yes, it's really the size of the army, everything else works, but still, even once, increase it by code and the end, but I'm fine, thank you

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

dobrovlianin
Codes used by many and no one had no problems. The release is already out and there is no point in playing the demo. If you want a large army, together with units increase the leadership. If the army too much, then click on the delete squad and the game itself will remove the extra units. Or place the unit in reserve, and then back into the slot only move a maximum of possible amount, the excess will remain in reserve.
Spoiler

l
lngvar 14.06.20

Have such a bug. You need water to bring Dendre. So did I ash two bottles at source for some reason. Now with source, I have only zeroed the rage and mana. Fired up quest - like run and carry dandre. But it has only option - to LEAVE .
the quest is not for rent. This is how it is treated ? and how important is this quest ?

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

lngvar
How the hell you got 2 bottles is not clear. If no job of Dentry to approach the source, then he lost power - as you have described, this should not be. After setting Gendry, at the approach to the source, it appears with a question to Gain the Holy water? - you press Yes and get a bottle of water, the source no longer fit. Better replay where you're not drunk some water.

l
lngvar 14.06.20

nestrbob
http://c2n.me/iP0xvO
two bottles. Dendra asks if I got her water, I have one available answer is no
To download save game impossible, I am quest to pass could not and thought that further work and walked a lot )

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Lexinton
Open the console and enter leadership 99999 ( any number that increase the maximum of 10000 - nine is easier to score) - leadership is increased to 10,000, if not enough then repeat the procedure.
lngvar
Often it is necessary to persist through menus rather than quick save - then there is always the possibility of a rollback.
Spoiler

P
Pop Gapon 14.06.20

Tell me, where can I take a mandolin?