3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.06.20 10:39 pm

will Russian localization? (Final Fantasy 15)

huh?
20 Comments
Sort by:
l
leftdead666 14.06.20

no

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.06.20

leftdead666
Personal speculation?

p
pam09 14.06.20

In the entire history of the series not one part of "final fantasy" and has not transferred, why did you decide that for 15 that will change, and fans and inglish quietly pass...

Y
Yushimitsy 14.06.20

No one will do Russ localization of "final fantasy".The console is generally a dead business, just hope if it comes to PC , then you can do sagi with notabenoid.

pam09
well.just would have time to translate .like all the other normal games

Yushimitsy
in the sense of a dead thing,why is that?

Y
Yushimitsy 14.06.20

0000denis
And you tell me whether many J-RPG on the console localized in Russian ?
And nobody nobody should ,if localization does not pay off ,and no it will not do it .And due to the fact that we have PTS, a small number of the audience of J-RPG who buy this genre,it can be to forget.

Yushimitsy
final fantasy is not indie.15 and part will be of interest to many

f
flaur74 14.06.20

unlikely

p
pam09 14.06.20

0000denis
Let's say the same Desteny is almost everyone who have the console, and on Russian it is not who is to translate not awakened, although it is a Western project. And finalka actually a Japanese game, and they are known to us it is always us*R*th..... (unless Sony exclusive).
I myself at least from the subs would not be refused, but no luck.)

A
Alec Says 14.06.20

there will not be( only when using subtitles(and some fan translations))
likely or 1C SoftClub will sell the game in English, and not the fact (

v
vanes999 14.06.20

all hope for ZoG

E
Evanescence_283 14.06.20

Yes, earlier nobody was engaged in the translation of a JRPG, but now something new time after all. There are many fans who voiced the game not because I want money, but because they can and want to make the game more atmospheric (even though some players prefer English voice acting, but it's not about them). Just remember Bioshock Infinite which was announced by the team CGInfo, or Studio GameSVoiCE who voiced games such as Borderlands 2 (still beta), Black Mesa, The Walking Dead and so on. So, it's possible that somebody will translate us Final Fantasy)))

H
Hellmut 14.06.20

Be -

E
Evanescence_283 14.06.20

Hellmut
Damn, thanks that got rid))) Priceless video =)

R
Richards 14.06.20

Yes finally transferred subs, the fight will be Gud, I hope portanut on the PC then, the game is excellent. OpenWorld again.

M
MAD_AMATEUR 14.06.20

Shame is what...
It is time to learn English in our time

MAD_AMATEUR
UTY-bye-bye

N
Nightma[R]e 14.06.20

It was the same interview where it was said that this part of FF is the only series where will Rus. localization.

L
Lexinton 14.06.20

Yushimitsy
but Deutsche is a lack of translations... although the company 1C-Softklab promised Russian localization of this game