3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spidermanos 14.06.20 10:41 pm

DLS Dawnguard (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Actually yesterday I began to take it's DLS(don't actually know what it is until I came to the forum) came to the place of choice to become a vampire or not, and now tormented by doubts for a vampire is cool but depend on the blood as it is not a cake
Generally asking for your opinion on how best to proceed
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPOT1987 14.06.20

If you need an extra +25 to stealth, then you need to choose vampires, in all other cases it makes no sense.

d
djon2486 14.06.20

to kill Harkon and settled in his castle) but in General at any time ask Serano and it will make you a vampire. You can also Serana cure from vampirism but I had a bug after it has changed to cured of vampirism suddenly at some point the game still looked like a vampire.

S
Shis98 14.06.20

Spidermanos
I was a werewolf, because the abandoned vampirism

M
Mortaliss 14.06.20

Depends on wagering,I used to play vampire cannibally - killer and to be honest if I would have played someone else,my cheeks would burst from the yawning because of this game

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Spidermanos
Wouldn't it be easier to just play a man? From the Companions become a werewolf, and then quickly spend the ritual again and become fully human without any dependency. Give Serana to bite or not - the choice of the player. In my opinion, vampirism headache.

S
Spidermanos 14.06.20

nestrbob
The fact of the matter is that I play a Khajiit)
And this race is without vampirism is not very complains in skarima and with it all probably will chase all and Sundry for stealth it's not always my way)
KPOT1987
stealth is almost 100 for play as Khajiit in the first place was rocking all branch thief

Z
ZlobnyDed 14.06.20

As already wrote above,if you are bored and want to headaches can become a vampire. Well,in the second repetition, certainly. For a change

n
nestrbob 14.06.20

Spidermanos
A vampire of any race would be an outcast.

S
Spidermanos 14.06.20

ZlobnyDed
this is already the 3rd passage 1 was pure Persian,2 e was a werewolf
right now that still can not decide

S
Sandro_NSK 14.06.20

Spidermanos
The guy is going to tell you this:
if you picked the side of the dawnguard, you will lose the talents and magic of vampires (but honestly I'll tell you I have a mod where you can buy them)so it's not a bad thing, but can lose the dark arrows Aurelia, but can cure serana
if you picked the side of the vampires dark arrows for a bow of auriel, but you wrote a pariah, besides damage from the sun will be
You decide, personally I don't see the difference
PS if you need a mod to skill vamp eapis me in the VC in my profile there is a link

S
Spidermanos 14.06.20

Sandronsky wrote:
did I miss the passage looked impossible to extinguish the sun with arrows?

l
lookaway 14.06.20

loved playing a vampire, but every time in the end get rid of vampirism, for it is annoying to scroll through time to get to the night, tired to look for food, begin to miss the daytime.
with mods you can do to avoid fear of the sun and hunger, but it is not canonical. fashion also finished the magic, changing abilities and skills. you can sculpt a really noble vampire. but schirinowski the engine, it will still be wrong.

Smara itself. IMHO, the Khajiit has what it takes to be a great thief and no extra stat points from vampirism.

p.s. if you play without mods, vampire the peak makes no sense.
the appearance of the Lord of vampire so even under the mages imprisoned.

S
Sandro_NSK 14.06.20

Spidermanos
can)) valerica to help

I
Inquisitor 14.06.20

Spidermanos
Take a square for Associatesto get the achivami and IF YOU HAVE a PERSIAN MAGICIAN , take the branch of the Harkonnen, for the magician the most. If not, leave a Werewolf...

N
Nurg 14.06.20

I don't know who, but just added that vampirism can be cured in quest of one of the merchant in Morthal
PS Mortal, House Valiona
P. S. S. Conditions for this, no need filled Black soul gem, and, in fact, to be a vampire

S
Spidermanos 14.06.20

lookaway wrote:
p.s. if you play without mods, vampire the peak makes no sense.
the appearance of the Lord of vampire so even under the mages imprisoned.
playing without mods yet the magic of the sounds but not so often prefer the bow and daggers
Inquisitоr
to associates have not crawled because Whiterun was the current passing through but I think the losses will drop

S
Spidermanos 14.06.20

Nurg
where is this stone you can get?

N
Nurg 14.06.20

Spidermanos
Depends what your level
I had a level 40-60 commercials, I do not remember, and this stone or I could buy from him, or steal
Preferred second
Still can through the caves with necromancers to wander, if you find an empty one, then, oddly enough, fill it
If the level and money allow, and Valiona no stone of this and walk through the caves in the scrap, unable to find a vendor of enchantment

S
Spidermanos 14.06.20

LVL 80 th soul stones across only the ordinary from small to huge

l
lookaway 14.06.20

Spidermanos wrote:
playing without mods yet the magic of the sounds but not so often prefer the bow and daggers
I also played the assassin in almost every passage.
I already don't remember what gives vanilla vampirism. something, like +25 to stealth and +15 illusion? something?
and paid for it by the fact that periodically you need to look for blood, or 4th stage, attacking the guards, poor appearance, no regen day, etc.
and star on top why-the reverse system of vampirism (when you're weak on power and not Vice versa).
without, say, the mod better vampires, I would never have become a vampire.

about the appearance of the Lord. there's not that just gives bonuses to magic, the face of the Lord implies of the hero-magician, fighting in the open. rukopashke you're going down, and he can not hide that, if you add to the handy Andy character, gives low mana, low spell power, low HP, defense, and power hitting, high deaths. as a result, the futility of this form. You can mod it to straighten, for example, giving shocks in the form of the Lord the ability to knockback (like a werewolf), but good old arrow in the head with 7кратным multiplier (or 7кратный have daggers and a bow 3кратный?) where it will be better.

if I were a vampire, then put the mod (better vampires again), progressed, drank blood, discovering new abilities, like fog, teleport, etc. that truly fit the thieves.
but vanilla vampirism, it is a little bit of stats and headache.

in General, my IMHO.