3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lansh 14.06.20 10:41 pm

The administration's nullification of the Ladder (Diablo 2)

When it will happen I wonder ?
31 Comments
Sort by:
[
[_JENKA_] 14.06.20

Obsessed
sings beautifully all the same wig

O
Obsessed 14.06.20

[_JENKA_], a beautiful singing. :-) then just text by the way took place..

f
firkax 14.06.20

lait_one
in General, on: the meaning of reset, if this won't be any changes

otkuda ti vzyal chto voboshe kakie-izmeneniya-to kak-to svyazani s resetom?
vezde pryamim textom written chto smisl reseta v tom chto bi nachat' novii sezon
prosto i vse novii, ni word o tom chto on doljen chem-to otlichat'sya ot predidushego

O
Obsessed 14.06.20

lait_one, on the wave )

P
PAK-PYK 14.06.20

reset proizoidet kogda kto to soberet pvp 4ara firk kotorogo ne smojet zapassivit opyat nu ili 4to to polomaetsa kak raz v prowliu

l
lait_one 14.06.20

firkax
firkax wrote:
kakie-izmeneniya-to kak-to svyazani s resetom?
firkax wrote:
prosto i vse novii,
correct me if I'm wrong: the last reset was due to the fact that the server fucked itself thus reset was made in connection with changes (glitches).

I
Immense 14.06.20

Lansh
When it will happen I wonder ?
And why should you? Want to be the first 99 to make? That will change after the reset? Just play for fun and not bother with it.

A
Aler 14.06.20

Immense
After reset, usually all the values are lost, because nobody plays nl. And so, OFC, nothing will change.

B
B.D.S.M. 14.06.20

Lansh
Play and enjoy the two years at least, if the beer again, not to shed on the servers.

E
Episcop_moo 14.06.20

Lansh wrote:
It would be the condition something which is clearly understood by all, for example:
Upon reaching 20ю Persians 99ур - restart Ladder - it would be the concert hall questions.
Unwise to the length of the season is dependent on in-game events (Tolia took the 99 / has ekapadasana / ETS), as in this case, the players in some sense be able to control the fate of the season, and not always it is possible to say that any individual symptom of the current state of the server as a whole demonstrates the need for reset. For example, a fraction can give ondal and he will apnea faster, or ordinary player will release a new version of triangles with a button to get to the river and the new generation of meerow rush tons to produce increasingly depreciating shako.
In short, you need to do reset for no apparent reason, and preferably without warning, that this is too much advance warning did not affect the lifecycle of the server, which is in a state of healthy and ruddy stagnation.

O
Obsessed 14.06.20

Ergo, before godfather steadily palilis 1-2 his pals, and through them the info instantly flew on the server.)