3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homikator 14.06.20 10:42 pm

Pre-order bonuses (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all.
Received for pre order money.
On the Franklin all the money.
How to pass them to other characters?
69 Comments
Sort by:
L
LuFFalo 14.06.20

GrihanTrojan
in the single they like at each given character, particularly where money is not needed, as online..

S
Sprintin 14.06.20

LuFFalo
not only are Franklin!
the same thought all, but not only Niger, Michael a stitch!

G
Grandshot 14.06.20

Through the Bank can be divided at all.

s
sergey639 14.06.20

Who knows whether it is possible to remove bonuses in story mode, we get for pre-ordering the game on PC?
Want to start playing from the beginning hunt to really get into the characters ' images: poverty, first money, first amateurish theft of passers-by, in order to save up for the first barrel, the first theft from shops with it, and so on. In short, to to that afford had really twisted
Damn, and so really annoying that poor nigger from the ghetto from the very beginning of his adventures on account of the half million dollars and nonsense of being able to call the airship.
You can certainly it all, and not to use it, but as it is not the same.
How can it possible when re-installing do not activate these bonuses?

J
Japhes 14.06.20

Do not activate the bonuses, they still fall into the account. Moreover, most poor Franklin)
But you can take the car to go to the nearest Pay_and_spray and there are a lot of times to repaint the car from one color to another. One painting is worth more than a thousand, the money will fly in three minutes.

D
D3MONRED 14.06.20

Just spend on something. buy a car most expensive, for example.

k
korZina_vazeLina 14.06.20

I too am suffering like you. In the Parking lot is Mercedes and I'm on the subway going to the office. It's fucking terrible to live

H
H434P 14.06.20

to the exchange put

N
Nikined 14.06.20

cortinhal
life is not a game

R
Ruslan Bagmanov 14.06.20

in incentive, he wrote that in the dlc menu there is an item preorder money. him down with a Daw and all. get accustomed to it in the role of much as you like

s
sergey639 14.06.20

H434P
And this variant, thanks.
Although still silly that the player himself all these bonuses to regulate, sometimes they really are just the whole balance of the game spoiled like playing with cheats

f
fakenz0r 14.06.20

I also do a pre-order and I also wonder how to refuse a bonus? I want the storyline to go from scratch. =(( Loudiyi, write, maybe someone managed to do it?

A
Amiminoru 14.06.20

Straight trouble with these bonuses. In sleeping we'll have dog here I remember the same crap was.

Y
YouShallFollow 14.06.20

Pre-order, then boxed. Passed the introductory mission for Franklin, but the money is not received. Where are my 500 thousand, the hell?

R
Renat Imambaev 14.06.20

A little play will soon be

m
mo3gotpax 14.06.20

And what will happen if all the loot to squander?
I mean that if a new game will start, they will appear again?

R
Ruslan Bogatyrev 14.06.20

mo3gotpax
Yes

m
mo3gotpax 14.06.20

Ruslan Bogatyrev
Exactly appear?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 14.06.20

mo3gotpax
Yes, but not exactly

m
mo3gotpax 14.06.20

Checked the loot is charged again! it's good!