3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neo54213 14.06.20 10:42 pm

Windows 7. How to play? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

I have NoDVD. the game was already installed. just downloaded from the network is built. house 2 computers one XP the other 7. on the ground works, but only when sourcewell crashes and the server cannot be created, the second coming is coming download of and PPC crashes when fully loaded. what to do?
77 Comments
Sort by:
f
frOst 47 14.06.20

I do not understand the couple is possible or not to play on there is no seven ?

D
Danvick 14.06.20

Yes you can, you can

f
frOst 47 14.06.20

Danvick Skype is going to help me

_
_Knuckes_ 14.06.20

In short, let's do I don't know what you have the components.

M
MR.Lemon 14.06.20

Yes, everything is possible apparently, because the Axis network part of the game isn't going anywhere.

O
Omega Supreme Autobot 14.06.20

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! ПАМАГИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИТЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕ!!!!!
I have SEVEN stupid crashes if I press start on any of the missions (new game, training, the immediate battle in the multiplayer maps too, flies ) but no ERRORS writes at all!!!
what to do???????????????????????????????????????

O
Omega Supreme Autobot 14.06.20

EVEN YASU DOESN'T HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

D
Danvick 14.06.20

The taskbar should be the orange icon speaker/microphone, (if not click on the arrow that shows hidden icons) right-click on the Realtek HD Manager, then click on the tab of sound devices. Next, switch to the tab Record, then right-click on clear field and select show disabled devices. Now you should see a device called a Stereo mix, click on it, right click and choose enable. All the problem is solved and it is not necessary in the game to mute the sound:)

p
punished fiddle 14.06.20

INSERT THE EARPHONE FROM NOKIA! HELP! 99%

123Sponge bob 14.06.20

lol...I have seven and also 64 bit, I played in pirates using alcohol, but still had to disable the floppy drive....now bought a license from steam and play without any alcohol, etc.
and you also suggest)

M
MAXpayn 14.06.20

control panel sound include otklucheny usroystva and not showing your stereo mix and without sound can play but if with sound then crashes

D
Dmitriy C 14.06.20

Installed it says missing file binkw32.dll. what to do ?

D
Darth__Sidious 14.06.20

Only reinstallation!

v
vertehwost 14.06.20

People try to click on that speaker in the lower right corner of the screen(where the clock, etc)click the right mouse button,click on recording devices ,then in the window that appears, find the stereo mix (label as a green chip) and turn on the device.If not then click on the panel, right-click and click show disabled devices,I hope you will help.

M
Max Fry 14.06.20

To buy a license. Although I have pirates all flying. With Repack lucky

O
Oleg Udalov 14.06.20

Danvick
But sound does not?

O
Oleg Udalov 14.06.20

Danvick
What if absent the stereo mixer?