3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 14.06.20 10:43 pm

2 questions (Grand Theft Auto 5)

1)can't whotnot opponent when you press R or LMB near him, he slaps, but butt doesn't want to beat, what is it?
2)where to find a black set of clothes with a helmet and a Fanny pack?ordinary helmet of the store holding 2 shots in the head of the light weapons, but heavy rifles there, while the full set, holds 1 shot in the head for sure and it seems to reduce damage(need to shoot about 4 times in the body to kill)
15 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 14.06.20

VerlA
1) upgrade your stamina and strength
2) complete robbery

m
malkia19 14.06.20

hi guys I have a question very important to me ,I was banned for a month what will happen after unban to remain at least something,thank you all

u
upumeg95 14.06.20

malkia19
all the money will be removed, and all ammo will be taken away

V
VerlA 14.06.20

upumeg95
I previously could with the butt to kill if you run up close, now just slapping..
and what of the robberies need?

forgot 1 question:
in duels with knives/the fist/bit rate and so on, there is no target lock(before if ran up close to the opponent and pressed LMB, it can be 100% stab/strike and so on, as if a knife was magnetica, this effect disappeared, and the character makes an impact in the direction where running)

F
FevGust 14.06.20

Check the point of focus on the target in the interaction menu

V
VerlA 14.06.20

FevGust
yeah, thanks a lot

V
Vano_Strelok 14.06.20

malkia19
And level like I lose

V
VerlA 14.06.20

what about the black set with a bag on his belt and a mask-helmet?what needs to go?
another question:the special vehicles of the type the buggy, phantom, etc., can be taken manually from transport warehouse?

_
_DooM_ 14.06.20

VerlA
These items are worn with bugs.

m
malkia19 14.06.20

upumeg95
but real estate and cars remain

V
VerlA 14.06.20

_DooM_
I first need to figure out where these things take, as people in these sets have an advantage(don't die even with 2 shots in the torso/1 in the head with a heavy sniper)

_
_DooM_ 14.06.20

VerlA
It is a heavy suit that is sold in the store, or you can just buy a tactical vest. They are available all at once.

k
kokoz80 14.06.20

upumeg95 answered both questions,though immediately there's a club organized

V
VerlA 14.06.20

kokoz80
first came more questions, and secondly, the answers were superficial and 1 was not true

V
VerlA 14.06.20

_DooM_
OK thanks, but how to wear a mask with helmet?or not about this bug you wrote?