3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Posledovatel 14.06.20 10:43 pm

The plane crashed into the Black sea

What do you think? Until!! 92 passengers were killed, among them artists and journalists. This is the plane of the Ministry of defence, everything should be clear. So I ask, how long will flourish this criminal negligence led to the death of people!?
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 14.06.20

how long will flourish this criminal negligence led to the death of people!?
from the anthem So it was, is and always will be!

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

Ser777
then run and who can't run crawl

D
Ded Sasay 14.06.20

this technique of the scoop yet, there is no one to repair, flies on the wood that fell

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 14.06.20

Planes are safer than cars , actually, and checks before departure , and that is why he fell will be known only from the black box after the fact.

D
Ded Sasay 14.06.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Sergey Dobrovolskiy wrote:
checks before departure
people who have senile

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
nuclear power is also out of the scoop, tomorrow bahnet unit, what do you say then...

D
Ded Sasay 14.06.20

Follower Perelman
I don't live tut

H
Hetfild Makkoy 14.06.20

The Follower Has Preliminaries:
What do you think? Until!! 92 passengers were killed

And nothing will happen. Putin will make a scary face, defense - Pokerface, punished for decency assistant senior cleaner aftershocks. And tomorrow Verknovna Rada of Ukraine one member will bloody the nose of another and all about the disaster will be forgotten, and will be a delight to chew over the news in the programs meeting Place and 60 minutes.

Think I'm exaggerating? No, just life goes on and nobody cares.

l
lookaway 14.06.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
only after the crash chances of survival is almost there

k
killerbot 14.06.20

lookaway
but falling much less than in car accident fall

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

Hatfield McCoy wrote:
And nothing will happen. Putin will make a scary face
that's scary

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
you are the daughter of Lavrov, who is a U.S. citizen?

o
oltr 14.06.20

killerbot
They fly less frequently than the car ride

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

Sergey Dobrovolskiy wrote:
Planes are safer than cars , actually, and checks before departure , and that is why he fell will be known only from the black box after the fact.
I do not know about others, but we have so; the details are literally on my knees or on equipment which even the ancient Romans used, old senile who don't care how and what they do, Yes there is quality control Department, but as everyone has godfather SWAT brother in the authorities turn a blind eye and Frank married miss. Young is almost there, and those that have drug or just the dregs of society, because for this RFP none of the normal will not work, better nurse to ask for money.

D
Ded Sasay 14.06.20

Follower Perelman
her boyfriend

C
ColonelJason 14.06.20

Follower Perelman
Confirmed, was familiar with the young workers of the aircraft factory of Mitino. Very unique..kontengent.

R
Russian Bear 14.06.20

Follower Perelman
Maybe the engine hit a bird or someone's drone, and all proselike already has a bunch.

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

Russian Bear
and, well, all right then

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

An__ei
Yes, the metal is brought from Brazil, Argentina round length 2 meter or even meter
because their casting technology long ago pissed away

C
Civilized 14.06.20

An__ei
_))) too thick, go thinner