3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svaeron 14.06.20 10:44 pm

Gift a girl on Birthday?

Invited to a Birthday party for a girl. We're not Dating, but I think this goes. I once offered to her, but she deftly dodged it. But apparently, like me experiencing.
But it would not be like this.
I am more concerned about. What she can give? banal is something I would not like. Need a catchy, funny something interesting.
By the way, the girl is 17 years old.
78 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hryas 14.06.20

She's still a youngster, leave her alone

S
Silent Scout 14.06.20

Give her a vibrator. Memorable, funny, interesting.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.06.20

I think the forum know your girlfriend better than you? As always, against its interests.

50GB 14.06.20

Blow it or it will make someone else, and you're just going to think she's something out there feels for you.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.06.20

50GB
Svaeron wrote:
the girl of 17 years.
50GB wrote:
Blow her or will someone else
There is a considerable probability that injected repeatedly.

A
Aleksator 14.06.20

I think she will not refuse the new iPhone, a Ferrari or a mansion. Can build on this. And Yes, after takiego gift is likely to give.

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.06.20

happy meal

G
Gauguin 14.06.20

Now you virgins will advise, don't worry.Already mommy vdavali and rivately covers unsubscribed, as I can see.

PS I think money is the best gift. Romance is still not advise, since you have most of your girls (the future) and her interests, creative and romantic fantasy not erupted, so what can we expect from the stranger members of the forum.

A
Aleksator 14.06.20

collector
nothing, someday you'll grow up.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.06.20

Give the money to the woman, especially since the girl is very stupid. First, she will perceive it as a lack of attention to itself (over the gift to think did not want/ did not understand hints/ Hobbies knows - put the money, only excuses). Secondly, with the amount easy to lose, depending on its needs and its own financial position too low could be perceived as a handout, but too big - as a cheap attempt to impress. Thirdly, the donation of money, especially after you rejected the offer to meet, can be (and is) interpreted as an attempt to corny buy relationship or to breed for sex. Don't know what there life experience tov. Gauguin'a, but experience shows that putting a woman a crumpled piece of paper, you're probably gonna offend her. Exception - colleagues\school and long-time married girlfriend.

K
Kovboy belomor 14.06.20

The best gift of course honey,this woman will immediately understand.Even a little teaspoon, that's good.Well, and the more full the pot!

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 14.06.20

Give it to her, that the field developed, and then the girl now is silly.

G
Gauguin 14.06.20

KazymirZyba
KazymirZyba wrote:
Good wine+sushi by candlelight and with Reds rose
Um... it's, I think, romance?
Rakszas
I would listen to your opinion if you have not previously established themselves as the false expert in women protopapa-novoselovskiy type or something like that.
UnitedSexyCrey
UnitedSexyCrey wrote:
Give it to her
What? Judging by your AV, not only as Richard Dawkins...

N
Nehalim 14.06.20

I do not understand how you can seek advice online, and especially on PG .What's wrong with You , it is necessary to guess .First figure it out In yourself , and then all of the girls think .

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 14.06.20

Gauguin
Yes, that's it :3

l
lookaway 14.06.20

Svaeron wrote:
I once offered to her, but she deftly dodged it. But apparently, like me experiencing.
there is a syndrome weight.

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.06.20

Don't even know whether the book is to make TP the lady. The book can be read, but not understand. The person either thinks, or not.

W
Wing42 14.06.20

Svaeron
I do not know. For children give something for children.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.06.20

What she can give?
Focus on her interests, tastes and Hobbies.

but she deftly dodged it. But apparently, like me experiencing.
Women's logic in action.

L
LIRW 14.06.20

Judging by the question, then it smells something like that.