3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ahanovskiy 15.06.20 04:03 pm

A question of survival. Make a fool of us? (Fallout 4)

Damage at different levels of complexity 10 mm pistol.
Very low - 36 (x2)
Low - 27 (x1,5)
Regular - 18 (x1)
High - 14 (x0. 75)
Very high - 9 (x0. 5)

But on survival I was promised double damage to enemies, and for me. Ie, my damage was supposed to be the same as at a Very low complexity, i.e. 36. But I found out that the damage is 14, i.e. as from high complexity, i.e. 2.5 times less than it should be. At the same I got hit very hard, any stray bullet and half health no.
Someone explain to me how to understand this? Or I something do not understand, and in fact, no double damage players on the enemy and not promised?
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
puumar 15.06.20

ahanovskiy wrote:
But on survival I was promised double damage to enemies, and for me.
As much as I don't remember. Increased damage, how much is not reported. Plus Adrenaline 50%, if it is to pump.. but personally I never bother, so there damage enough. Twice the experience, as I recall.
ahanovskiy wrote:
But I found out that the damage is 14
Is to 10mm what? If only with an automatic receiver. And his base damage from 20 starts, to flow.
ahanovskiy wrote:
Or I something do not understand, and in fact, no double damage players on the enemy and not promised?
Yes, there are even more turns out it was probably pumping. Because somewhere after the 40th level, they just fly off. The same radium carbine procured all makes. The main damage give perks, which is the damage of the gun, the damage of automatic weapons, and damage with automatic weapons. Heavy weapons like too. When the 5th level pumped all summer to make a will. In the beginning of the game, Yes, complicated. Nykatsya have to once again, because it will fill in again.. the tactics of some to build. Companions at first I save.

R
RikoChiko 15.06.20

Ordinary raiders I have 2-3 bullets left.

a
ahanovskiy 15.06.20

Dude it's not the fact that someone flies away, and so with 3 bullets. But the fact that differences arise.
Damage basic 10mm pistol with no upgrades of weapons and skills is 18. And depending on the complexity of the damage changes. This displays the weapon the same damage, but that in reality it is otherwise.
Spoileron low - 36 (x2)
Low - 27 (x1,5)
Regular - 18 (x1)
High - 14 (-x0,75)
Very high - 9 (x0. 5)
I have installed a mod that shows real damage to the enemies. And survival damage is applied is not the one I was hoping for.
For some reason I thought that my damage will be doubled. That is, does 36 damage, but it is applied 14. But on the other hand 14 on survival is still more than 9 PTS.high complexity.

p
puumar 15.06.20

ahanovskiy wrote:
I have installed a mod that shows real damage to the enemies. And survival damage is applied is not the one I was hoping for.
Wanted yeah ))
All questions to author of the mod.
Forgot to write yesterday, double the damage, but only from stealth. The x2 multiplier, the words constantly popping up about it. He's still pumped and then, at the end of x4 or x4.5, I don't remember exactly.

l
longerr2007 15.06.20

ahanovskiy
The mod is not to us but to the author of the mod.All questions to him.

s
saa0891 15.06.20

ahanovskiy wrote:
But on survival I was promised double damage to enemies, and for me.
Who promise you that if you took the game to maximum difficulty and in the survival of a difference you'll feel on surviving the enemies are rendered much faster (on the hardest difficulty in some enemies need so much lead to pour that toast,although there is again more dependent on weapons and leveling),again due to the adrenaline of damage can be increased by 50% in this course, and you will make much more very often will pansotti,especially early in the game,the legendary enemies become truly legendary,getting them exactly stick,traps become deadly,and at the expense of saves just in bed you're not include Rambo and act very carefully making maximum use of the entire Arsenal,all the survival mode in this game gives a very,very different experience,I wish that other games don't do something like that.

a
ahanovskiy 15.06.20

puumar wrote:
Wanted yeah ))
All questions to author of the mod.
longerr2007 wrote:
The mod is not to us but to the author of the mod.All questions to him.
Lord, but where does the mod author? Mod does not affect the damage, he just shows it in numbers.
And the numbers say that the Survival of the multiplier of the damage is the same as High complexity. That is, survival of your weapons damages enemies 2 times weaker than Low complexity. And still significantly weaker than Normal difficulty of 13.5 to 18.
puumar wrote:
Forgot to write yesterday, double the damage, but only from stealth. The x2 multiplier, the words constantly popping up about it. He's still pumped and then, at the end of x4 or x4.5, I don't remember exactly.
And where does the hell out of stealth? Stealth has nothing to do with level of difficulty.

And Yes, I don't believe the figures that shows the mod, I tested them. compared, and can confidently say that the mod shows correct numbers of damage done .The only thing - it rounds the damage to the unit, i.e. to 13.5 becomes 14, but it is not critical.

a
ahanovskiy 15.06.20

saa0891 wrote:
Who promise you that if you took the game to maximum difficulty and in the survival of a difference you'll feel on surviving the enemies are rendered much faster (on the hardest difficulty in some enemies need so much lead to pour that toast,although there is again more dependent on weapons and leveling),again due to the adrenaline of damage can be increased by 50%
I do not know. Apparently some gifted youtuber. On this I believed that the Survival weapons of the player has double damage compared to Normal difficulty and is of a Very low complexity. And 4 times higher than Very high difficulty. Because of this, I thought of all those show-folk fags who boasted that plays on survival, because we believe that there is any fat enemy dies from 1 bullet 10mm pistol.
But Yes, I agree with you, on surviving the damage is still higher than Very high difficulty, namely 50%, but with Adrenaline so there is still more coming out, then check how it is multiplied there.
But first the adrenaline must still be earned, because to kill 50 foes is not so easy, because the map actually which is empty, and enemies yet to be found. And the enemies are finished off partner for the count.
And the second on surviving the enemies damaged character exactly 2 times more than in Very high complexity. And, this is critical.
Yes. at a Very high difficulty enemies take longer to kill. But they are kill me I can't. And then, without adrenaline, and stealth, my damage did not seem to really even higher, but stronger enemy damage by half. Well, Molotov cocktails inconvenience, because even the weakest raiders often they throw. And these cocktails are even worse than grenades, because grenades falling close to an escape, but a Molotov explodes immediately.
And it is not clear how to be with dialogue. How to use persuasion? Save not. Yes, and often just don't know what to say, and saving help to test all the options.

s
saa0891 15.06.20

ahanovskiy wrote:
And the second on surviving the enemies damaged character exactly 2 times more than in Very high complexity. And, this is critical.
ahanovskiy wrote:
And then, without adrenaline, and stealth, my damage did not seem to really even higher, but stronger enemy damage by half.
Since then he and a survival mode,that you have to do to survive and to use the entire Arsenal,including mines,grenades,chemistry,etc., until level 30 is the real challenge,then of course it is much easier,is much steeper than the mod,that there really is survival and a real challenge.
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/horizon/128-1-0-6672

ahanovskiy wrote:
And it is not clear how to be with dialogue. How to use persuasion?
The armor on the charisma and chemistry help.

p
puumar 15.06.20

ahanovskiy wrote:
And where does the hell out of stealth? Stealth has nothing to do with level of difficulty.
But in a normal game, also x2 from stealth? I just don't know.
ahanovskiy wrote:
You should have said that the bots kick your ass, I spread his demagoguery. )))
Why, because they have increased damage and HP from Persian are not added. The first game, even regular ghouls you vanscott one blow. And it is just necessary to consider, such as when resort to Dance, there can be the wall jump near the building that would Guli lacking. Houses, garages, cars, fallen trees as in the shining sea ... you have to think a bit any tactic to build up on the ball will not turn as in a normal game. Yet it is that sopranos no, will not think through the situation and stamped on the new mattress. )
But it's up to about 20th level, when the average Bron'ka breathing becomes easier. All tsimis vaivada as noted saa0891, until about the 30th level. Then it only gets easier. And the most difficult at first not even that, but will ShareSpace in Sanctuary antibiotics or not.. if not, we can only pray. ))
Because if not, if you catch the infection will have to scratch the nearest doctor breaking all the passage, and it is easier to re-start.

M
Mantis Dark 15.06.20

Maybe the problem is low damage because of the armor on the enemies?