3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dron_Ur 18.10.19 01:22 pm

Graphics and improve it (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Tell me, you can do something to improve this wretched schedule? Everything is on maximum, but the picture is not happy. The faces of characters like plastic, clarity of texture zero. It is not clear why, but uploaded in full view. Shame I graphics HS, optimization of the no!
70 Comments
Sort by:
m
madman_92 18.10.19

Get better some Cruzes or BF3, there shouldn't be.
But the risen is not for you, because in it graphics-almost on the last place in importance with the other components.

B
Buffalo2008 18.10.19

for RPG very nicely! especially the beaches in the sun!

r
rezak85 18.10.19

That kind of nonsense , the graphics are excellent ! In the jungle, just almost like in crisis !

E
Elcheor 18.10.19

graphics normal, but the temperature of some Risen 2 a bit annoying

D
Dark Kahn 18.10.19

Hmm warm vidyahu be healthy to 100 degrees...

D
Dron_Ur 18.10.19

And Yes, Yes... compare with Skyrim or Witcher. Yes, in the same DeusEx: HR graphics are a lot better, though it does not claim to be super modern. Is not very realistic, but pleasant and not annoying, and everything looks very much the clumsy.

2 madman_92
In any battlefield and govnokod not playing.

q
q10_07 18.10.19

Is gforce gts 450 1gb, percent феном2 x4, count on max, nothing heats up somewhere 20-25 fps, the textures better than in Skyrim without the HD pack, lighting and all the rest of the fire. And Yes pirates Repack from Phoenix.

D
Dron_Ur 18.10.19

Well, compare the detail: (Everything on max in both cases).

Rise 2

Skyrim

And anyway, I wasn't about to argue and find out where the count better, and to find out how to improve it.

P
PASCHOK_93 18.10.19

ConfigDefault - this file needs to be edited.

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 18.10.19

Is that texture to be replaced.
And the graph is really miserable. Even for RPG.
In the same Dragon Age 2, Skyrim or the Witcher 2 it is two orders of magnitude higher. And then worse than the first part.

R
Ray_McCole 18.10.19

no optimization in this chart.. pelmac 2 and more fps issues.

H
HBR7 18.10.19

Avid cheater
Well, obviously not worse than the first part.

R
Ray_McCole 18.10.19

Avid cheater
in DA2 the count? no, not heard.

A
Additional 18.10.19

FXAA Ijector with 1ым by the preset from Skyrim'and the drop - out gorgeous. Plus in version 2.1 there is a FXAA Tool where you can twist the settings.

u
un homme 18.10.19

I don't see that in Risen 2 was an open world. The same corridors, just poorly done. Graphics is very important, because it depends on the flow of the plot. On the court in 2012 and just fails to take seriously any character that erysipelas of 2003 and which is moving in the same 2003ем year. Graphics wretchedness eliminates various other advantages of the game. Piranha released the game purely for their fans, which also do not upgrade the computer since the first Rizena. To attract new players to the project, nothing was done. As in the case of The Elder Scrolls. Only the latter are much more fans. So I thought about Piranhas and thought whether it is not clear to me.

G
GarretSSS 18.10.19

un homme
Graphics is very important, because it depends on the flow of the plot
That kind of nonsense? But what about Gothic 1-2? There are graphs and did not smell, but the plot was one of the best. Graphics are important, not arguing, but rather as an aesthetic aspect than as something that is not replaceable

R
Ray_McCole 18.10.19

GarretSSS
a little add. in G 1-2 the backbone of the story was no and used where possible, but feeding him every detail interesting conversations, Yes, at altitude.

z
zOmbi88 18.10.19

The optimization was shitty until I uninstalled the 3d vision driver now all but smooth on ultra + FXAA injector
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

G
GarretSSS 18.10.19

zOmbi88
And how to remove it? Available only on/off

z
zOmbi88 18.10.19

from the website of NVIDIA, download the beta driver and when installing take off ticks with 3D Vizio and all
here pix.PlayGround.ru