3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ABRAScovyy 15.06.20 04:05 pm

How to raise the trailer? (American Truck Simulator)

Recently began to come across goods that do not go in many places on the map. Sometimes it tademait the goods up to 30% just moving from the bridge. Perhaps there is a way to raise\ lower the trailer?
Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 15.06.20

ABRASцовый wrote:
Perhaps there is a way to raise\ lower the trailer?
Unfortunately, no.

F
FinistEG 15.06.20

ABRASцовый
With the release of the game has never encountered such a bug. Traveled all over the map.
Fashion cost? If there is, it is 100% this bug from some mod. I have a default and there is no problem.
Anyway, the first time I read of such a bug.

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 15.06.20

I really thought that the author managed to lose the tail. In the event of damage there is a wonderful mod completely disables the most damage to the trailer, and partly from a tractor, that is, if the speed of 180 km/h will fly out forehead against the wall a maximum of 2% damage)

A
ABRAScovyy 15.06.20

FinistEG
No mods, maps and loads standard.
Ryan-Kuper Begemot
The machine often gets stuck, it's not just the damage. Standard descents can take 1-2 gear and at high speed the machine is stuck.
Here's how it looks on low speed, accelerating already can not because it is necessary far back to pass.

S
Shadrad 15.06.20

FinistEG
Something I've with this the game not experienced, although traveled all over the map. The author, you can at least a couple of places where there is stuck and damage the trailer. Just screenshots of these places on the map. I want to try to ride on him.

A
ABRAScovyy 15.06.20

Shadrad
Here is one of the places, but I don't remember all the other places. Need cargo Harvester

S
Shadrad 15.06.20

ABRASцовый
Indeed, in this place with the combine on the first ascent of the trailer rests on the asphalt and you can only move back. But from the point of view of physics - it's realistic, ie, in real life it would be exactly the same. There is an option I see only one - to go another route.