3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WerewolfHunterN7 15.06.20 04:06 pm

Is there any way to fix this bug? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, here's the thing, during combat, with enemies randomly (during Dodge) rolled down a hill. And after that Geralt stopped responding (to beat, to impose signs, etc.). Could only block set and roll. Anyone had one of these? Thanks in advance for your help.
14 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 15.06.20

And what's the problem to load the save before this fight?

W
WerewolfHunterN7 15.06.20

But the problem is that it happens regularly, several times specifically tested, it would be once I'd waved my hand, and if you regularly and each time to restart, this is currently the case._iSTALKER_

d
dilat 15.06.20

WerewolfHunterN7
Fashion cost?

w
w2k 15.06.20

WerewolfHunterN7 wrote:
it happens regularly
To put the normal release of the G. O. T. Y. from GOG, DRM Free, and not using hoverimage codes.

W

w2k
Dude, if you have the Steam version you think for gonorea, Yes, I mean hoverpack.

W

dilat
Only this https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3163 Community Patch - The Besserwisser's Fix Collection (With Nitpickers Patch)

d
dilat 15.06.20

WerewolfHunterN7
Perhaps there messed with something. Try it without to play, if you have the desire or the ability to make sure

W

dilat
Well, I'll try to remove it, thanks for the advice)

B
Boris999 15.06.20

WerewolfHunterN7
And Steam and GOG shit. Rock Torrent Edition, five playthroughs on all difficulty levels with a bunch of mods, no bug, departure, etc..

W

Boris999
Ahahhaha) Thanks for the advice, will take note)

N
Nurp 15.06.20

WerewolfHunterN7
repak from Potocki DRM-free from GOG 1.31, 60 mods, including Community Patch - The Besserwisser's Fix Collection, never had a bug.

W

Nurp
Hmmm... but could this be due to the stimovsky version 1.32? Just before also played by pirates, has decided at a discount recently to get the trilogy, launched really a bug in the bug, I will try to remove, put back Repack. Thank you all who replied)

N
Nurp 15.06.20

WerewolfHunterN7 wrote:
because stimovsky version 1.32
quite, the bulk of the mods for 1.31

L
LexxProAktiv 15.06.20

Nurp
Who hinders to deliver a patch to roll back changes?Although,these errors,about which I write,I have never been.Play version of 1.32 with 30+ mods.