3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Immortal Emperor of M 15.06.20 04:06 pm

Describe the game, who played (The Whispered World)

Interesting review, screenshots too.... I want to know from incorruptible witnesses - what is this project?
7 Comments
Sort by:
k
klimchort 15.06.20

such a good quest

p
proxeruse 15.06.20

What I liked the game – she's beautiful in every way.

Played it with a girl, she liked it. So, guys, now you don't have to choose: to be with a girl or play the game. Just put friend close and give her sometimes to press the space bar:)

And now I tell you something interesting:

Background "Escaping the world" consists of many layers (sometimes as many as 20), which are superimposed on each other to achieve the effect of depth. This method is called multi-level scrolling (eng. parallax scrolling).

Each of the four acts of "Escaping the world" has its own background music, and she performed a Symphony orchestra.

The protagonist of "Elusive peace" - Sedvice only 12 years old.

The only object in the game, which is not drawn by hand - this is a 3D model of the mechanical planetarium.

Other interesting facts about the missing peace see for yourself, and I'm too lazy to tell: http://www.dendyizgetto.ru/2010/10/uskolzajushhijmirobzorinteresnyefakty.html

m
moaa 15.06.20

The review was written a year ago. Nepokupnaya it can not be.

N
Nemezis 15.06.20

Quest a little geek, a lot of illogical clues that hell itself dodwell, but the fucking end!!!

x
xMiGx 15.06.20

Often crashes, especially closer to the finale.

K
Key Ovald 15.06.20

Chic quest.
Very original, with great characters, humor and plot! Sad clown Sedwick, just a standard pessimism and easy plug for the belt of any Pierrot. However, he somehow inexplicably manages to be funny, in which he helps a caterpillar-transformer Drops.
Especially the outstanding part of the can serve as wonderful and beautiful backgrounds on which all the action takes place. Let the games old cartoonish style, but it all looks just gorgeous, and the clouds are breathtaking!
Very strong story, especially a sudden, completely unbelievable ending!
Russification too, by the way, on top. What a pleasure - full. Especially managed a whimper Sedvice. ^_^
Master quest from the masters of the genre!
10/10

M
Makar_Olo 15.06.20

As I said the plot and the end is good, but the riddles are 1 of the circles of hell, that's how I should have thought to drop the rat off the railing to get a pair of knickers, eh? Even GG says, well, you Mall Shaw does? Although th try. Although such puzzles is not very much, maybe this chip Daedalian..