3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fagot 15.06.20 04:07 pm

Where can I get heavy paladin armor? (Gothic 2)

Guys please tell me where and under what circumstances to get heavy paladin armor? Don't want to leave the island without them. Thanks in advance.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitriy 15.06.20

it seems sdesya
http://www.playground.ru/forums/gothic2/69770/

look can it ................ I go ASO nedobega :)

R
RamsoS 15.06.20

Heavy armor, if memory serves, in a secret Department of the monastery lie
there's also the tears of INNOS and a map to Irdorath!

A
Alexiz 15.06.20

Exactly RamsoS
We need to go down to the basement of the monastery, to come into a big room (there at the beginning one person was not allowed), pass it to the opposite wall. On this wall there is a lamp, it is necessary to pull. The wall will open and You will be in a hidden basement, there is a secret room.

Z
ZaTaR 15.06.20

All you said here - that's complete nonsense...No lamp to pull it is not necessary...If you already found a secret room in the monastery,then read a book in one of the books will be written how to make a rune of teleport,learning recipe,go to the rune table,make a rune and teleport to the closed section of the room where Xardas left the armor...

A
Alexiz 15.06.20

ZaTaR is interesting, what makes you think he found her???

F
Fagot 15.06.20

Thanks ZaTaR was rescued, but then I thought the game is buggy

s
swordbraker 15.06.20

the people and where to find??? which says how to make a rune of teleport to the secret room.

A
Agent_Smit75 15.06.20

There is not an ordinary book that you can take with you while on the rack, in the room where is a map to the island Irdorat, there are two more common demon, plus the demon Lord.
By the way the secret room with the armor the paladin is behind the wall if you look from the room with the map and books, use the bug with prevrashenie and penetration through walls you can get there without teleport runes, though the armor of the paladin will be there only if playing a paladin, there will only be a little bit of money and zalya.

s
schwarzersee 15.06.20

Agent_Smit75
The answer 10 years later will be very useful to the author

p
pupka11 28.02.21

schwarzersee
what 10 years, he answered the forehead above, here you reel answered after 5 years.

s
schwarzersee 09.05.21

pupka11
Question asked in 2005 and answered in 2015

p
pupka11 24.05.21

schwarzersee
Agent_Smit75 answered swordbraker in 2015 (who asked the question in 2015).

G
Guest 20.12.21

You already know by now where it is, and it's always bugged me for two reasons: 1. The armour is not rusty at all. 2. The other paladins don't mention it or arrest you for impersonating a Paladin officer!