3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
belsin 15.06.20 04:08 pm

How to undo a patch? (Dying Light)

Played six months ago in the game. Removed. Decided to come back and then you rolled out a patch that makes zombies more aggressive! More precisely, each scum which got the crowd rushes me and tries to bite. Not to beat ka it needs to do and bite. My F button is simply dead. Kits no fucking poluchaetsya, and if you try it be nice 10 meet the scum who'll jump on you, and you will repeatedly kill your F button in the hope that something change but no. I would not have bombed if not for the fact that they get you in the tackle, jump and bitch the meter after I thought I dodged. Help version pirate, you want something like to revert to not endure this hell.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bmw 7 e38 15.06.20

belsin
Zombie mid-game start mostly try to bite, not to hit. Get used to it.

w
w2k 15.06.20

belsin wrote:
My F button is simply dead
Put the Trainer, then if not pull the game.

b
belsin 15.06.20

bmw 7 e38
Oh? Supposedly I'm on a mission rice with the collection of debts. And I don't remember. I started a new game, conduct experiments, unsubscribe.

b
belsin 15.06.20

w2k
Six months ago pulled the same!

K
Kvasilich 15.06.20

belsin
It's not a patch, and event from good developers that players are not missed. You can disable in network settings.

b
belsin 15.06.20

Vasilich
The event ended the same?

K
Kvasilich 15.06.20

belsin
God knows in DL have not played. If still going, it can be switched off in the settings.