3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 15.06.20 04:09 pm

The problem with Patty (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

I had a glitch, Patty was a companion, returned to the sloop that would sail, but since I only had the first ship, petty did not. I sailed, and for the return Patty was already somewhere in the middle of the ocean sometimes moves into the territory Antigua and just hanging over the water. Rebooting does not help, but it very hochitsya, maybe there's some code for NPC or other solution?
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaselinski 15.06.20

she's in the camp of the natives

H
Hell_Cat 15.06.20

The same problems in the camp it not(

I
IIogapo4ek 15.06.20

the same ass. she's the only one I have weighs in the air, over water, in 20 metres from the ship.
do not tell me, maybe there's some sort of cheat or code on flight for YEARS? to talk in the water with it does not work=(

S
Scorpione1987 15.06.20

Same thing: hangs in the air, over water, in 20 metres from the ship. How to be, not really to beat?

s
seffko 15.06.20

If you buy the game, bugs disappear or improve.

I
IIogapo4ek 15.06.20

seffko, this bug is present on the official version. on steam there is a similar topic.

I
IIogapo4ek 15.06.20

to beat 9 hours like it is not very hunting -_-

_
_B1aD3_ 15.06.20

It or at the original location, or in the camp of the pirates(near the fire).

H
Hell_Cat 15.06.20

the fact of the matter is that its no where, just hanging over the water, Ah'll have to start from the beginning(

I
IIogapo4ek 15.06.20

in the second part there was some sort of test modes, who knows if it's in the 3rd part and how to call it?

r
ricco ricco 15.06.20

Need to do back up saves

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 15.06.20

I faced with a bug, so every hour saved on a separate slot. And even more fun in risen 2 was, every quick save and AutoSave every are themselves recorded in a separate slot. In the end, after beating the game was a bundle saves megabytes on 600 and it was possible to replay any point in the game.

M
Morag_Tong 15.06.20

get a big ship, there will be sravnitsa there. for now, be patient

I
IIogapo4ek 15.06.20

The ship there is a save game there. that's just save this made 9 hours ago=) before I went through the entire chain of quests for demon hunters -_- in General, you need to wait until you find the command to run the test mod, there will be any NPC spawn (hopefully)

S
Scorpione1987 15.06.20

That was the game, it turned out that Patty is not mandatory to complete the game, lucky)))

k
kobpa 98 15.06.20

don't invite her petty until a large ship is better leave the place you have that option

z
zmey877 15.06.20

to solve this bug so... apply the cream kick someone from the pirates and wades him closer to Patty, and she will jump off the air in pursuit!!!

N
Nikita L 15.06.20

Also ran into this bug. Before you get a ship (to talk to his captain), swim at Kilou, taking Patty by the hand and lead to shore - let there waiting. Then you can safely take the ship and sail her.