3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WaFFeN WolF 15.06.20 04:09 pm

50% discount (Forza Horizon 4)

In the Microsoft Store on all publications FH4 is a discount of 50% within 11 days!
$29.99 - 2082р standard
$39,99 - 2775р deluxe
$49,99 - 3470р ultimate
Spoiler
Standard I will take on anyone, it's 2T not 4T )). I think, whether to overpay for deluxe?
49 cars... do I understand Correctly that this is this?
Spoiler
And as there is online, is who?

P/S - Played in the demo liked the game who wanted to buy it, take it! The price that is necessary...
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 15.06.20

WaFFeN WolF
Yes easier to buy a pass for 900 a month and enough in the content. And these cars do not need nafig and so give them the shaft.

N
Nikita Markin 56 15.06.20

vigo24
where to buy gamepass? I've had vidlogo 6 months gave. they ended, and DNS, etc. margin p*zda. And Mike not to buy

v
vigo24 15.06.20

Nikita Markin 56
I cleaning bought. And 900p is not so much for the whole list of games. We agree to sell clocked the price tag but there's no where to go

W
WaFFeN WolF 15.06.20

vigo24
I understand you correctly that, the cars from deluxe and so will be in the game to acccess't donate?

With gamescom also a controversial point for some. That gave me 900p and was able to sit down 2-3 times at the computer (WORK etc...) and it turns out that 900p on the wind!

V
Veider16 15.06.20

WaFFeN WolF
No,the machine of packs you need to buy for real money

i
insel260 15.06.20

WaFFeN WolF
In the Deluxe edition comes with a subscription (49 cars) and a pack of cars formula drift (7 cars for drifting). Although formula drifting, only the Viper is more or less normal, but it can be purchased in auke or knock out of roulette.
And I advise you to purchase VIP status, it can be good to raise money.

P. S. After you download the game, don't forget to go to the library in the MS store, and view - do all the updates and DLS for the game is established. Sometimes some packs didn't desegregates and had to be manually set to download. For example Pak with Mitsubishi.

P. P. S. be Sure to pay attention to Forza hub!!! If you want every week to freestuff grandmother (like 100k) that should be set to the application. This application is available in MS store and is absolutely free. It also displays your stats allows you to view and download the screenshots made in the game, view friends ' profiles, etc., In General, extremely useful stuff!

v
vigo24 15.06.20

WaFFeN WolF
The value of the machines in Forze is approximately equal to 0 they are given for every sneeze, I don't care if some cars not have them without the pack shaft as said above they can be in the roulette to beat

I
Ilarik 15.06.20

Hello!
Prompt, pliz, a question:
previously raced in ФХ4 on gampass solely with the company, without the prefix.
If I buy the standard edition and will be playing with the computer, will I have to work online activity, such forzathon's, Championships, etc.?
The question was prompted by the phrase For online multiplayer games on Xbox require a Gold subscription to Xbox Live
thank you)

.Chiken 15.06.20

Ilarik wrote:
For online multiplayer games on Xbox require a Gold subscription to Xbox Live
Then your question is answered xD

I
Ilarik 15.06.20

well, you never know, suddenly they're there in the MS, one size fits all... )

i
insel260 15.06.20

Ilarik
All online events are already included in the standard edition. Edition Deluxe and Ultimate only expand the fleet and add 2 new locations (fortune island and LEGO). Well, if there is still VIP, then give some bonuses (money, felspine, etc.).
vigo24
Not all machines can knock out of the roulette. Some, for example, Ferrari FHH or machines from the finals that are only available during special events in the game.

W
WaFFeN WolF 15.06.20

Thank you all, take standard...
insel260
Special Thanks for the tip - Forza Hub

h
hKKK33 15.06.20

WaFFeN WolF
subscription for nerd..in that play all day, to pay the subscription. Adequate people buy and play when you really want to, not when you need and a deadline. This is the woman to hire to take.

W
WaFFeN WolF 15.06.20

hKKK33
What's it to you, I wrote this???