3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StavrosVasilidis 15.06.20 04:09 pm

Disappointment of the year. (Command & Conquer)

I was waiting for this game and was very disappointed in this a is.

The graphics are old, just added high resolution and tweaked. While not concerned with sharpness, shadows and... Yes to all. In the settings you can only change the resolution and brightness, nothing more. Apparently, since there is nothing to configure.
The videos are the same, only turned on anti-aliasing, making them blurry.
Music? But do not care for her, I took the game, and no disks with the music.
New interface is just a different layout of the old teams and some new.
And that's all?

In my understanding, a remastered resident evil's, Final Fantasy, call of duty and even the Cossacks 3, here there Yes, all updated, in fact, a whole new Ira was created. And this remaster....

In short, we threw.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 15.06.20

StavrosVasilidis
Hmm, another whiner, but still confusing remaster with remake.

1st remake is almost a complete reimagining of the game with remake graphics and gameplay, the plot starts to move partially or not at all.
2nd is take the old game, add HD textures, improving resolution, adding compatibility for modern hardware and OS and not touching the gameplay and story.

StavrosVasilidis wrote:
The graphics are old, just added high resolution and tweaked.
Are you aware that you can change the schedule smaka on space and its quite perfectly drawn.

D
Dogmit 15.06.20

StavrosVasilidis
Sir, you are disgraced. At the moment, is a remaster of the year and advanced member a gift to true fans. Developed from scratch all redrawn and put the game on a new engine.

B
BattleEffect 15.06.20

Hey, how could they have more videos to update? New actors to call - not. Rejuvenate(resurrect) old and reshoot videos - impossible.

a
airstorm 15.06.20

StavrosVasilidis wrote:
just added high resolution and tweaked
This is basically all that needed to be done. The same was done in the legendary Age of Empires 2 and the orange box. Every C&C game has a unique atmosphere (well, except for the last disastrous Tiberium)... and everything you need to run and play on the new hardware is high resolution and fit the texture under them.

D
Dyto 15.06.20

The remaster was created with the wishes of the fans of the universe on Reddit's, who wanted the same game but with improved graphics, stereo music and improvements in management. Plus to all the content of the consoles have been migrated into the collection. All claimed was implemented. Someone's thrown, are you talking about?
Not happy? The source code of the engine open to change the game as you see fit.

S
StavrosVasilidis 15.06.20

The expected objections. Poll from the times when computers were big, and the monitors are green, maybe it proper because for them the bar is different. And as for me, it is not enough just to increase the resolution and to bring texture, this is an almost Amateur level. And here's the schedule like, say, StarCraft to do poorly? Apparently, Yes. As a result, this remaster looks worse than, say, remastirovannyje Sommand & Conquer: Generals.

R
RikoChiko 15.06.20

Publishers do not trust the strategy genre. Now only Sega can afford to make a AAA RTS, and then they burned with a Dawn Of War 3.
Just leave now for such a good remaster.

l
lema 16.07.20

How was the AI dumb and stupid on separate maps(even official), and left.
Choose a map to play, but in this sense zero, the AI builds the buildings but not really developing brand of herbivores even at the highest difficulty level. Quietly come to visit him and take all to hell, even to much to develop for this is not necessary.
Just have to play to the company.