3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rulers 15.06.20 04:10 pm

Should I buy this game? (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

should I buy this game ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lora 15.06.20

In the hacked version is full of bugs, the game is in many respects worthy of so that you can take.
If you want to can download the game to play it, and then, if you like it, buy the disc.

K
KiberGitler 15.06.20

not worth it

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 15.06.20

Stand - in localization bugs at least

L
Lora 15.06.20

Jihad, are you saying that you played it??

S
STRIKER 01 15.06.20

the game is normal on normalnom apparatus

R
Reverrius 15.06.20

Worth it. A good RPG.

R
Renda - DarkNight 15.06.20

The game is good, but I advise the licensed version.

K
KiberGitler 15.06.20

Laura -Dancer of shadows
No :)

M
Mr. Illusion 15.06.20

Buy, will not regret!

K
Kamred 15.06.20

Worth it if you love various RPGs.

v
vopros999 15.06.20

Of course! The game is super and very interesting.

L
Last Kai 15.06.20

I bought litsuhu and not playing. HS

H
Homikator 15.06.20

Excellent, researched and clever plot, the side quests are very good, sometimes excellent, the lack of monotonous quests in the spirit of kill 100 mobs and get them 100 at a time.
For 2012 decent graphics, not great, but not small world, something somewhere, good-quality role-playing system.
Of the minuses when I started to play in my ear very sharply etched sound, as if from a bucket, but later it was corrected or I just got used, in General, the voice acting is good, but sometimes very jarring.
The second negative is after the cut scenes, the fight, you have not had time to get a gun, and you already flew a lot of damage.
The second negative is the jumping, as they are difficult to control to hop in exactly the right place.
In my opinion, the game is not a masterpiece, but 7/10 is a very good result.
I highly recommend this game, especially for those who like good RPG games.
By slowly passing, the game will take approximately 70 hours.
P. S To a certain point you will have a problem with the inventory, forever will be missed, but that's the problem will be solved when you pass about 30% of the game.
I will not spoil, just say that you have a box where you'll put all their possessions, even in the open world.
I have to say, buying houses or plots in this game are not provided, but during the passage, you will provide the location, the blackjack)