3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shmel-Kobel 15.06.20 04:10 pm

The Assault On Fort Independece. Can't appoint a person to the transmitter. (Fallout 4)

I watched the passage, and when people build generators, then they are automatically assigned the person, and in the Studio icon was green. I have the same - no. I tried all those possible to deliver, but in the end only lights up the inscription This character is impossible to assign to this resource. I play without mods. Tried to load an old save, but still does not help. Castle I've kicked myself in the middle of the game, so roll back the save to the moment - very far away. Now I can't complete this quest, right?

10 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 15.06.20

Bumblebee-Male
Because you have in the castle, there is no settler or the Minuteman.People - 0.And the one that sits behind the radio-you it.by any chance,the console was raised from the dead?Preston actually registered for Sanctuary and it can't assign.

S
Shmel-Kobel 15.06.20

No, the Minuteman I'm not revived. As people settle? I can't move, because after selecting a new place of residence of the settler, he's just not going anywhere

l
longerr2007 15.06.20

Bumblebee-Male
After the capture of the castle Minutemen become settlers.One immediately sits down at the table,while others begin to patrol.Settlers in the village used by the lighthouse-it needs to build.

S
Shmel-Kobel 15.06.20

longerr2007
I just need to build a working lighthouse? Yes? Yet for me there is only Preston and the people at the table

l
longerr2007 15.06.20

Bumblebee-Male
You that the messages do not come on the screen when you capture a workshop on the construction of the lighthouse?In all villages, this message blinks in the left corner.

S
Shmel-Kobel 15.06.20

longerr2007
You're talking about Detected radio: lighthouse Recruiting the minute man?

S
Shmel-Kobel 15.06.20

longerr2007
Somehow to me for a week (in game time) no one comes, though the beacon is working. Food, water, energy, defense, space - green. All of that started because of sanctuary. There I had six months of playing time didn't come the residents, although all were in abundance and were only 4 radio beacon. I asked about this, and I was told that it depends on charisma. I have it on 10. At the moment I have 12 people. Even after the explosion of the Institute of Preston Garvey began telling me the Institute is no more. Well, perhaps I'm glad of it. But was it necessary to kill everyone?, and when you try the exchange said it again and again. I decided that he was offended, and if I do a couple of quests, then raised his eyes back to me again will come people. Quest to murder the raiders in white pit - I did successfully, but the next - Storming of Fort Independece as you already know, made with the transmitter.

l
longerr2007 15.06.20

Bumblebee-Male
I don't know what you have in the game went wrong.Read the manual on the game-I think you will find the answer. https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Fallout_Wiki

B
Bumblebee-Male 12.03.21

Krch I solved the problem. My saves flew, and so I had to go through again. This time it worked. Chelik at the radio was immediately

D
Dream seller 12.03.21

There is already a person on the transmitter. He is immortal.
Just attach the generator and it will sit there.