3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prosto_Sasha 15.06.20 04:10 pm

The problem with the cult of the cosmos (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello, recently I decided to finish off all the cultists, but faced with such a problem. My character is level 56, so I quickly dealt with most of the cultists, the cultist but 2 just will not open. For Example, The Belos, The Spartan Beast. I have a hanging menu cultists message, they say, win on the arena. And he was supposed to be in the first wave of opponents. But I kind of won and moved on to wave 2 (where all the Persians level 50), but the cultist I'm still active. The same situation with kodr, Bull. To get 2 clue I had to defeat the champion of the arena Titia from Athens. But even after his murder I did not open! Please help!
PS I play on ps4
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
puumar 15.06.20

Prosto_Sasha wrote:
And he was supposed to be in the first wave of opponents.
So. All tips collected on them?
There's someone of them is still regular mercenary runs, the Legend that to kill it on stage. Especially in Arcadia he brain makes, each plug goes, everywhere grazing, hands and itched to finish it. )

P
Prosto_Sasha 15.06.20

puumar wrote:
All tips collected on them?
Yes, the Belos, the Spartan Beast, all collected openly, and for kodr, Bull no. There just told to fight in the arena, and all I have it won. Maybe this is a bug of some kind?

p
puumar 15.06.20

Prosto_Sasha wrote:
The Spartan Beast is all assembled and open to the public and to Codru, Bull no.
Can you battle in the arena out of order took place. And the second is not there, it tip be like this legend. And it is also possible to accidentally kill him, because he is on the island home, killing him and another extra job there.

P
Prosto_Sasha 15.06.20

Okay, thanks, tomorrow I will try to look for these guys)