3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre_s_rr 15.06.20 04:10 pm

Will it run pirates on windows 10 x64 v2004 (Forza Horizon 4)

Will work Forza horizon 4 (the pirates) on windows 10 x64 v2004
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 15.06.20

Andre_s_rr
There will not be. Only electronic calculator.

Y
Yury33 15.06.20

Works in 1909.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 15.06.20

Andre_s_rr
most likely XP will have to put ?

A
Aleksey Korotkov 15.07.20

the Indians on the tube saw, like was launched in 2004, was off like a network

s
sektir 15.07.20

Aleksey Korotkov
stuff there I've tried so muffled .how many times wrote what would you like when the video recording showed the Assembly Windows.if you look at he 2004 .where Cartan on the panel ? in 2004, it hangs on the panel not to delete nothing

V
Vyxyxol 15.07.20

sektir wrote:
where Cartan on the panel ? in 2004, it hangs on the panel not to delete nothing
Dooo, do not remove... Maybe if you have instead of hands the claws of cancer, then don't delete.

e
evgen11112 04.10.20

So what works for 2004?
At what stage is it shut up?

e
evgen11112 04.10.20

Aleksey Korotkov
Turning off the Internet doesn't help. I think it's a fake.

u
udav22 04.10.20

I'm waiting for motorsport 7 and 3 with 4 choraizones for 2004, but something nifiga may never come out, but the T-shirts did the edition with 3 and 4 choraizon together, mb break..........

s
serpen786 04.10.20

sektir
In 2004, Cortana was allocated to a separate application module from the search, but can use it. Cortana is easy to disable, not even need to be removed, through a self-loading in the task manager. The unnecessary search bar can be hidden at all by the right click on the taskbar and the selection of the search option is hidden. For the same search appears if you open the start and start writing something.

udav22
mrlootbox has not yet updated what you need, whether to update fig knows.

s
sektir 04.10.20

serpen786
yes I know I have 2004 worth

s
sektir 04.10.20

serpen786
but the forza of the pirate will not work for 2004.Lecensia and the pirate has to break for 2004 vinda .at the hutab so written that 1903 1909.one yell that goes to 2004 I wrote him a video of the blue that she goes here for two months already .

V
Vano_Up 05.11.20

In fact, it's possible somehow. We need to dig in the game files, click something and rewrite. I got a pok to play forza horizon 4 on Windows 10 2004. But there was such a bug that when upgrading the machine in the workshop of the festival the game was cracked and not started, if not to restart the computer, although, probably, it is necessary to change the root files of the game, too. At one point I deleted the game, now I try to remember how I then happened (in July 2020). As it turns out, I'll throw all the info.

I
IhorUchiha 19.12.20

Vano_Up
I believe in you

112Dodik228 12.01.21

Vano_Up
Everyone believes in you

112Dodik228 12.01.21

These are the jokes

V
Vano_Up 12.01.21

112Dodik228
If it turns out to repeat this again, which is unlikely (because after deleting the game, its residual files remained somewhere, which can make its own adjustments to the launch), then I will definitely tell you how. For it was 1 year ago and I do not remember how miraculously it started (I only remember that I did some kind of manipulation in the root folder with the game and added something to the documents ...

V
Vano_Up 12.01.21

It is also possible, in addition to software (Windows, various drivers for components and / or the game itself ...), the matter is in the components of the PC (weak hardware), settings for Monica modes as well.
The other day I "Overclocked the monitor" through the Nvidia control panel from 60Hz to 75Hz (although the monik itself is listed as 60 hertz), if you are interested, read about it on the internet or watch the videos on YouTube. (Photo below)
In general, everything was fine until I decided to launch The Witcher 3 (the latest version 1.31 with all the additions) ... The problem was that the game started, but in minimized mode and it did not unfold in any way. I shoveled all the sites, tried everything, and reinstalling other versions did not help. As it turned out, the root of the problem was the very overclocking of the monitor. Returning the settings to their own monitor value, everything fell into place and everything worked.
(FTC similar problem was with Titanfall 2, only there I could not remove the windowed mode at your own resolution, I had to drop it, or to play in windowed mode, but returned the original gertsovku monitor, as in the case of the Witcher 3, it worked)
Not I know how it affects the games, but the fact is, mb will help someone ...

112Dodik228 12.01.21

Vano_Up
Personally, it won't help me, I just collected a fresh computer from which system resources are many times more than the forza asks for, the monitor also shapes as it should

l
ledok20 19.03.21

I have a question, I have a version of Windows 20H2 with Register error, and when I start the game I press enter and the whole game does not start